Man of Steel Replica WIP (New lighter blue V2 teaser sample )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP <--PUffy Paint PIctures ADDED

Are you making orders for people too when this is all said and done? Hella interested in one

wow this looks really cool. Would it be possible for you to go into more detail about your puff paint method?

Pmed u but always no reply lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

pm replied,
also pictures will be up tonight, hoping to finish the belt buckle today

Any pic's yet? I am dying with anticipation! :D

just a small update before posting the full suit pictures , since ive been getting question regarding the raised sides,

these are not 100% accurate but will get the job done once cleaning up and painting,

i am remaking the the belt buckle since im not 100% happy with it yet, so stay posted for more also i am waiting for a metallic paint series ive order to paint this and make them look more movie accurate

what do you guys think?? yay or NEY?

CIMG6721.JPGCIMG6724.JPGCIMG6726.JPGCIMG6728.JPGCIMG6729.JPGCIMG6731.JPG

Last edited:

I think the "belt buckle" could be better since the pattern is off. Other than that everything else is looking good. Which metallic paint are you using? I've still got to pick up some for air brushing Biggeek's shield.

Re: Man of Steel take2 WIP

man!! awesome!! where do you get the .psd's of the suit layout and pattern??? I am interested in making a template for a few other heroes I have in mind.

Re: Man of Steel take2 WIP

i need the pattern for the chain link thingy me and my dad are trying to do something similar. if there is anyway you can help me i will be extremly thank full.

Well, I think it looks like it coming along rather nicely mate. Seeing a finished piece would be a treat, so far they look close enough.

just a small update before posting the full suit pictures , since ive been getting question regarding the raised sides,

these are not 100% accurate but will get the job done once cleaning up and painting,

i am remaking the the belt buckle since im not 100% happy with it yet, so stay posted for more also i am waiting for a metallic paint series ive order to paint this and make them look more movie accurate

what do you guys think?? yay or NEY?

here is a small teaser of the full suit, just need to change out the buckle for a smaller one with bigger pattern and add the belt and ill post final product

teaser.jpg

Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP (Final SUIT Teaser ADDED )

Man, I've been looking for someone making this costume for a month. I'm a filmmaker doing research for one of my next Productions, and I fell in love with this costume from the first picture I saw.

I registered simply to tell you that your work is stellar. I am absolutely impressed with what you've created here. Bravo, sir.

That looks phenomenal! Stop teasing already hahah

I'm freaking out at how amazing it is already! I must see it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back