Man of Steel Replica WIP (New lighter blue V2 teaser sample )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP <--critique welcome

very nice suit. I have one observation, and I just want to help here, but I find the abs to be too wide, I feel they should be narrower. besides that, great stuff.

very nice suit. I have one observation, and I just want to help here, but I find the abs to be too wide, I feel they should be narrower. besides that, great stuff.

I'll take another look at it, thanks for the tip

This is amazing! Even I could never been that thin I would love to have a suit like this and put it on a mannequin and put it in my Comic Book Store. It might be just me but I still don't understand how you got the 3D look of it. Is it a special kind of printer. A plotter or something? Just curious. Looking great. I have Photoshop myself and this is definitely cool project. Working on Tarfful right now myself.

Edit: found other thread - will hang tight to see how this turns out in full print before I drop a solid $1k

Last edited:

I am thoroughly impressed with the way this is progressing. The shield looks amazing! I'm just starting my first costume and was hoping you could help me understand how you got the suit and more importantly the raised shield with that pattern on it. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

just thought id add a little update on here for those not following the other threads :)

been working on the puffy paint hoping to get the best and most accurate chain link going

before the Clear Gell Coat
CIMG6425_zps04b066c7.jpg

AFTER*

CIMG64282_zps39fd3b67.jpg
CIMG6434_zps4383e875.jpg
CIMG63992_zps2bd519ba.jpg

Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP <--PUffy Paint PIctures ADDED

I'm soOo lost as to how this is done although I know your using stencil:confused Keep up the great work! Soon when I can gather enough funds I'll be shooting a PM your way :D gets me ampd up every time you post an update. I am working on suit as well...no doubt you put mine to shame lol CURSE YOU & YOUR WICKED METHODS!! :lol

This is looking awesome! Said similar in the other thread, but how is the puffy reacting to stretching along with the fabric?

I'm soOo lost as to how this is done although I know your using stencil:confused Keep up the great work! Soon when I can gather enough funds I'll be shooting a PM your way :D gets me ampd up every time you post an update. I am working on suit as well...no doubt you put mine to shame lol CURSE YOU & YOUR WICKED METHODS!! :lol

Once I get everything done and my technic down I'll post a tutorial or something

This is looking awesome! Said similar in the other thread, but how is the puffy reacting to stretching along with the fabric?

I'll have pictures to show

name of that program plase

Where do you get the stuff printed and shipped from? Kind of interested in this.

Where do you crazy people come from? Nevermind it doesnt matter. Cause without you guys we wouldnt have freaking awesome stuff like this XD
Cant wait to see this all finished. Oh and rotate some of your images. I have to put my laptop on its side with some of them LOL :p

This man of steel costume is the best one I have seen please post a tutorial or something soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back