Limited Run Macrobinoculars belt clips in stainless steel

Just bumping this for people to see,
I'm very thankful to the people that bought the clips right away, you are awesome guys!
however, after a month, I have only sold a third of the clips I made and 5 people that signed up here haven't bought a clip yet, I hope we can turn this around and avoid this project being a loss :oops:
as always, if you have questions, I'm always happy to chat, so don't hesitate :)
thanks

thanks Tom :)
for the records, I'm not angry or anything! just worried that if people on interest threads don't buy when objects are released, i might have to figure out something different than my "no money upfront for customers ever" approach, and this is something that I really don't want to do :)
cheers

You should. I am not saying anyone here on this run is doing this, but people constantly say they are interested and then bail on runs. Stuff comes up, job loss, etc.. Sometimes they change their mind, or did not think it through.

Maybe deposits. You're well established and trusted. I would have no problem paying up front or a deposit.

Bumping for interest,
as a reminder from the other threads as well, I'm now offering all of that in stock and ready to ship :)
DSC_0992.JPG

Bumping this for new eyes, still quite a few of those available!
also, see above picture for parts I'm also selling on my website. I have since also added long tab EIAJ plugs as well as female ones! all readily available in one source and ready to ship right away! Take advantage of this while it's all available :)
cheers

hey there,
I have a few short belt clips left in stock for people interested, I am now sold out of the long version though, so please post your interest here for a possible second run of stainless steel long clips :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back