Limited Run Machined mystery wedge, lens focusing knobs and other macro-binoculars parts

hey guys, I can definitelly try to do those, just be aware that I can't do them for like 2€ even though they are a small part, they will be pretty annoying to make. Additionally, I'll need several people interested to make it happen. I'll see what I can do on my own too but I might also need some help from someone that has one in hand for measurements as well :)
cheers

On it.!

hey guys, I can definitelly try to do those, just be aware that I can't do them for like 2€ even though they are a small part, they will be pretty annoying to make. Additionally, I'll need several people interested to make it happen. I'll see what I can do on my own too but I might also need some help from someone that has one in hand for measurements as well :)
cheers

I think I can speak for everyone.

We'll pay more. (y) ;) :love: :lol: :p (y)

I can help you there. I'll send you a PM. (y)
Well Mike went above and beyond and sent me a whole machining blueprint! absolutely awesome of him. I was asleep when he sent it, I'm now making sure he doesn't want to do them himself as he has already put all the measurement work into it. and if he is sure, I'll try and see if I manage to do them as they are not easy parts :)
cheers

Hey guys, the triangles (and camera kits) are now available on the website.
if you are interested by future parts, like the macros buttons or dome lights, they will come later on and you can wait to group for shipping. I'll just make sure that the triangles are still stocked when I release the rest.

don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)
cheers

Last edited:
Hey guys,
all orders with just a triangle have been shipped this morning. if you didn't receive your tracking number by e-mail, please contact me.
just a reminder that those tracking numbers work directly on your local post website, USPS, royal mail...
cheers

cheers
I'll be in for two sets (for two lenses)

Hey guys,
all orders with just a triangle have been shipped this morning. if you didn't receive your tracking number by e-mail, please contact me.
just a reminder that those tracking numbers work directly on your local post website, USPS, royal mail...
cheers

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :lol: :D (y) :p :eek:

Hello guys,
here is a very early update on the adjusting lens knobs. this is my first try today. At first, it wasn't looking good for them as they are so small, no matter what I did, the rod was vibrating and everything was messed up. I then tried to knurl them directly and I'm happy with the knurling itself. I need to go back to my 3D software and think a bit more about how to make this happen precisely and if it is really possible, but at least, the knurling can be done.
those are so small and complex, no promises guys! just doing my best to try to make it happen. I have no idea on price either so far, I hope I can figure out a way to do them with some efficiency and the price point can be realistic in the end. Let's hope!

here are a few pics with the macro lens of my phone, they are pretty hard to photograph correctly as well...
1653494451448.jpg

IMG_20220525_175312.jpg

IMG_20220525_175406.jpg

cheers

Looks awesome so far. I would say you're pretty much there.

Drill a hole, slice the bottom 1/4 or so off and done.

View attachment 1579018
ahah, yeah, that is pretty much how I think any project will be "simple", "straight forward" before starting it, just remove a bit there, drill a hole and done. it will take a bit more thinking and planning than that. it's just so small, any of those opperations are difficult because of that.
cheers

I'm temped to purchase a triangle but w/o a knob to put on top of it, I'm still missing the entire part.
(unless I read this thread wrong)
Would you consider casting the knob in black resin?

And I'd also be interested in the parts for the lens to replace the resin I have.

I'm temped to purchase a triangle but w/o a knob to put on top of it, I'm still missing the entire part.
(unless I read this thread wrong)
Would you consider casting the knob in black resin?

And I'd also be interested in the parts for the lens to replace the resin I have.
hi, what knob do you mean? the one showed in the photos of the triangle? this one comes from the Eumig camera, if you have the eumig, you should have it as well, I assumed there was no interest in this as it's the main camera for that prop.

I'm working on the rest and will show progress on anything I manage to do when I have it.
In the meantime, no worries if you don't buy the triangle and prefer to wait for the rest, I'll make sure there are still triangles available when I release other parts.
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back