Limited Run Machined mystery wedge, lens focusing knobs and other macro-binoculars parts

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,
before starting on a bigger (Star Wars) project, I'm restocking a bit my older projects and doing a few quick parts that people might need as well :)
I have already machined a few aluminium triangles for the Macros (with Tatooine Machine's approval) and am looking to see how much interest there is for them and for possible other macros parts.

The triangles:
They are 29€ + shipping
. and are available right now on my website. Shipping is 7.25€ worldwide. :)
DSC_0961.JPG
DSC_0962.JPG

DSC_0963.JPG

The lenses focusing knobs:
There are two options, 15€ per piece without screw (had to increase my price slightly on the next run), 15€ per piece with a vintage kalimar screw included + shipping
. They are extremely complex to make and this is the actual cost/time it takes me to do them. This is a pretty unique offering though, so I hope you'll be happy to be able to add that to your macros :)
in both cases, they will need to be glued to the lens or something, the screw is just for show and most lenses will not have holes.

IMG_20220611_181147.jpg
IMG_20220611_181158.jpg

IMG_20220611_181223.jpg
IMG_20220611_181308.jpg

Those parts are available now, please don't hesitate to say if you would be interested by other macros parts, I could be doing all Seagull buttons, Bell and Howell button, Kalimar small buttons...
here is already a quick prototype testing what can be done for the large Seagull button. They are interesting in the sense that the Seagull are becoming pretty expensive, they are extremely annoying to disassemble and you need to figure out how to attach them, those would be easy to attach from the front of the button if I did them :)
DSC04827.JPG

that's it, please post your interest and I'll see what can be done pretty quicly :)

bellow are all the official usual details on how I proceed.

How/Where to buy:

As usual, everything I sell can only be purchased on my website, supergreenprops.com:

Supergreen props - Handcrafted collectibles

I am obligated by the French law to edit an invoice for any money that goes into my bank account and the invoices have to be sequenced. The only way for me to handle that is through my website. It is easy for you, the website is fun and bilingual, it is perfectly secured and the payments completely handled by Paypal. You just need to register, enter your shipping address and the shipping costs will be calculated automatically. Make sure to enter your address as soon as you create your account as shipping costs are shown for France by default.

I know that some people might feel uncomfortable with a website, but please understand that I have no choice and that, even though there is a website, it’s still me, eethan/Matthieu, behind everything and you can reach out anytime for any question here or by mail contact@supergreenprops.com

I’ll always be happy to help or have a chat; really, you know I’m a friendly and talkative guy and love to talk about cool props, so, don’t hesitate!

Payment:

As explained above, I am obligated by the law to edit a sequenced invoice with all my sales, this goes exclusively through my website. The payments are completely handled by Paypal checkout, with buyer protection, and you can choose to pay directly with paypal, credit cards through Paypal (even if you don’t have a Paypal account), or even local payment options like iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, MyBank, P24, EPS... At no time will I have access to your payment information or bank details, never. When the order is paid, you’ll receive confirmations by mail for every step of the order and an invoice.

Shipping:

When you are logged in and have created an address, shipping costs are automatically calculated in your cart. There are two options, less than 3cm in thickness or more than 3cm. I encourage you to take the less than 3cm option when available as it is much cheaper and still tracked

All shipments are shipped with the French post service and tracked; you’ll receive the tracking number by mail when the package ships. It can be tracked directly on your local post website, usps, royal mail and so on. No need to use the French post website link included in the shipping notice mail if you are not in France. If you didn’t receive a tracking number, please check in your spam folder or don’t hesitate to contact me, it’s important to get it

Shipping time varies greatly and we all know it has been pretty unreliable lately, however, to give you an idea, it should usually take between 5 to 12 working days to get from France to the US, there can be some rare wild exceptions that I sadly can’t foresee, however, so far, I have never had a lost package, so fingers crossed, it continues that way!

Customs taxes:

All orders are shipped from France. If you are outside Europe, it is possible that your country collects customs taxes or fees, I can only let you know that this is a possibility and encourage you to know how your country deals with international packages and know if you have to pay taxes and how much they are. Please understand that this is out of my control.

Always eco-friendly whenever possible:

As I explain on my website, I try to be as eco-friendly as possible. I live and work in a farm in the south of France, I have all kind of animals around me and we try to respect nature as much as possible. We have a hedgehog in the garden and a lot of bees coming back lately, so hopefully things are taking a better turn!
This kind of work, let's be honest is not by definition eco-friendly since it's purely for our enjoyment and not something we all need to survive (or do we?). That being said, I do my best to always use recycled and recyclable shipping materials or even clean re-used materials sometimes. I also try to do as much as I can for the projects themselves.
By the way, the French post service that I’m using is 100% carbon neutral since 2012 :) that is only for France obviously, but that’s already something I guess :)

All right! I hope that I didn't forget anything. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for any question, I’ll be happy to answer them or have a small chat with you as usual

Last edited:
Hello guys, thank you so much for the quick reply to those that already expressed interest, much appreciated!

so, I obviously underestimated a bit :) I'll be doing a bit more in the next few days to be ready so they don't sell out immediately, no worries :)
keep it coming so I can get a clearer idea if it needs a lot more :)

I have no clear date of release yet, I think I'll make a first release with the camera kits this week or next week, but if you want to get dome lights as well, just wait a bit more, I'll make sure that everything is stocked when I release the lights as well :) I'm doing around 110 lights, so, they take more time to finish!
cheers

I would love a set of focusing thumb knobs in metal. Anyone else be interested in these to make this happen?
Good goodness yes. I need these bad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys, I can definitelly try to do those, just be aware that I can't do them for like 2€ even though they are a small part, they will be pretty annoying to make. Additionally, I'll need several people interested to make it happen. I'll see what I can do on my own too but I might also need some help from someone that has one in hand for measurements as well :)
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back