Limited Run M41-A Aliens (1986) PULSE RIFLE Poster

Xhiwar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!

I still have some of these for sale.
New price due to new, cheaper shipping option!

Price:
30$ shipped anywhere in the world.

All manuals are in-hand. I have a very limited quantity of posters left. These are shipped from Switzerland to anywhere in the world, shipping may take up to 20 days in some extreme cases! Any import taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.

Please order by E-Mail to xhiwar@gmail.com
In case of any questions, PM me or send me an E-Mail to the aforementioned address.

The poster:
Pulse rifle posters of Ripley’s pulse rifle, the moment she dropped it on LV426. Perfect wall-hanger next to your Pulse Rifle, flamethrower or “bitch buster” combo. ;-)

Features:
  • HUGE size (Format: DIN A1: 841mm x 594mm / 23.39in x 33.11in)
  • Offset print
  • Semi-gloss 170 GSM paper
  • Sharp & crisp quality due to ultra-high rendering resolution of 7016 x 9933 pixels

The poster has been rendered in a resolution of 7016 x 9933 pixels in order for the crispest details possible. See below for a few detail close-ups as well as a pic of the finished poster. Seriously, this poster is huge! Like bathroom mirror huge (if you have a huge bathroom mirror).

hYKJxBQ.jpg

s71pwXR.jpg

yZZgXFz.jpg

(Dollar bill for size comparison. Dollar bill and frame not included with purchase ;) )

Cheers!
Xhiwar

Attachments

• hYKJxBQ.jpg
    hYKJxBQ.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 122
  • yZZgXFz.jpg
    yZZgXFz.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 152
  • hYKJxBQ.jpg
    hYKJxBQ.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 110
  • yZZgXFz.jpg
    yZZgXFz.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
These need to go, I‘m moving soon. :)
The current price is the lowest it‘s ever been (almost half of the original price), and with shipping and paypal fees, it‘s almost down to the printing costs. So get them while I still have some left.

I found my stash of these after moving. If you still want one of these, let me know!
Price is still the same, $30 shipped anywhere in the world.

Cheers!
Roman

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back