M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

I know the Sterling smg is a ways back in the thread, but I thought I’d still post this. Had some time to work on mine. I had been buying parts a few at a time as FM made them. I put it up again my real Sterling. It looks great. There are engineering choices on the internals of it that are obviously different, but this is one fantastic piece.

IMG_2331.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2333.jpg
IMG_2334.jpg

Just waiting for FM to put out the rear sight assembly so I can finish the smg base gun and start buying parts to start the conversion build.

I you’ve only thought about buying this kit, I would do it. It is well worth it.

I know the Sterling smg is a ways back in the thread, but I thought I’d still post this. Had some time to work on mine. I had been buying parts a few at a time as FM made them. I put it up again my real Sterling. It looks great. There are engineering choices on the internals of it that are obviously different, but this is one fantastic piece.

View attachment 1019286View attachment 1019287View attachment 1019288View attachment 1019289

Just waiting for FM to put out the rear sight assembly so I can finish the smg base gun and start buying parts to start the conversion build.

I you’ve only thought about buying this kit, I would do it. It is well worth it.

REALLY NICE

Working on the internals of the replica,,, want to have micro switches in the safety and trigger for electro stuff but also make the hammer release like the mgc and real real thing minus bolt loc and firing pin ect !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
.... the pic show a mgc sear in the rear replica ,,, mgc was way off ill have to use the \sear geometry from the real mauser
IMG_8763_zpsrvafoeyx.jpg

Nice work!!!

On the scope rail don't forget there are computer chips near the front. I think they have 14 legs (7 on each side) and they include the boards socket they sit in

I have a Jedifather cast I've been working on and that's one of my favorite details
rebel-blaster-mold3.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back