Luke's Severed Hand Stunt Prop from ESB

OK…I think I figured out what is going on in these images, here…

IMG_9188.jpeg
IMG_9189.jpeg

It’s simply the silver spray paint…

IMG_9192.jpeg
IMG_9191.jpeg

IMG_9201.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys :)
I'm super busy with my vader saber run right now, but we are having a lot of thunderstorms every afternoons at the moment, so I took advantage of this and worked a little on my saber as well, such a cool prop!
thank you again Roy for making those kits :)

so, I didn't want to destroy my vintage kobold flash for the knurling removal, so I machined a replica part to swap and keep all the removed parts from the kobold and be able to put it back together un-damaged if needed :)

IMG_20230603_174135.jpg

IMG_20230603_174348.jpg

hopefully this is ok with Roy as I haven't taken the time to check with him first, but I just opened a quick interest request here to see if other people are interested in saving their vintage flashes and not having to do the modification either :)
the replacement part is a simple swap using the kobold screws and the part is fully compatible with Roy's kit and red adapter, so I hope I'm not steping on his toes here :)

cheers guys, keep the builds coming, those are great inspiration and super cool looking sabers! :)

I'm super busy with my vader saber run right now, but we are having a lot of thunderstorms every afternoons at the moment, so I took advantage of this and worked a little on my saber as well, such a cool prop!

so, I didn't want to destroy my vintage kobold flash for the knurling removal, so I machined a replica part to swap and keep all the removed parts from the kobold and be able to put it back together un-damaged if needed :)

View attachment 1707176
View attachment 1707177

hopefully this is ok with Roy as I haven't taken the time to check with him first, but I just opened a quick interest request here to see if other people are interested in saving their vintage flashes and not having to do the modification either :)
the replacement part is a simple swap using the kobold screws and the part is fully compatible with Roy's kit and red adapter, so I hope I'm not steping on his toes here :)

cheers guys, keep the builds coming, those are great inspiration and super cool looking sabers! :)

Outstanding idea!

View attachment 1707176
View attachment 1707177

Brilliant idea, eethan!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back