Limited Run === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI === NOW SHIPPING!!!

best shot
HxLxzzivYgc.jpg

The card doesn’t look like the screen used one at all. Could this be the TFABTS?

I know I am a little behind all your guys but I have only just seen the SW show (damned time difference!!:lol) I would say judging by the red/green arrows and the fact that there are only 8 thick & 2 thin gold lines on the card that this is definitely the BTS saber

Last edited:
SOLD - I'm thinking about selling my Balance V4. I bought it from Roman and haven't done anything to it. I had a few things come up and all I want it what I have in it. drop me a message if your're interested. My Balance V4  1.jpgMy Balance V4 2.jpgMy Balance V4 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm sure everyone here loves their V4 including me. I decided to dive into solidworks and keyshot to do some quick renders of the v4 with some iteration of the green/red arrows. Note the green/red arrows are just based off my judgement of the TFA BTS photo and the low res reference photos of TLJ. To my eyes I felt the green/red arrows were larger and closer together in comparison to other hero props.
View attachment 792060View attachment 792061View attachment 792062View attachment 792063View attachment 792064

I agree with what you say about the size of arrows. I can certainly make a replacement plate but where could I get the larger arrows from?

I agree with what you say about the size of arrows. I can certainly make a replacement plate but where could I get the larger arrows from?

That'd be great if we can get plates to fit larger triangles. The triangles can be made by laser cut acrylic, the only downside is that the shine through would be weak. But the Acrylic look better matches the actual prop.

That'd be great if we can get plates to fit larger triangles. The triangles can be made by laser cut acrylic, the only downside is that the shine through would be weak. But the Acrylic look better matches the actual prop.

Is there anyone here who would like to make some accurate triangles please?

My new ROTJ style arrows:
9E266E05-D54F-41B0-AF0F-B26CA5FB2667.jpg
Also, this gives you an idea of the size of Romans vs unmodified SF parts.
8382ED53-1026-44F1-BB1D-E7E7DFE91E54.jpeg o_O

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back