Limited Run === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI === NOW SHIPPING!!!

Just got this beauty today!

20180828_182034.jpg
And with its second cousin, a gen 1 balance v4

20180828_182726.jpg

20180828_182034.jpg

20180828_182726.jpg

Oh man that’s a nice piece!! I always wanted that! Does roman have a blade plug available for the FX version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man that’s a nice piece!! I always wanted that! Does roman have a blade plug available for the FX version?

Unfortunate no. Probably
mrsabers.asp
due to the fact that the heat sink is the size of the raised section on the MR

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/mr/mr-e3-obiwan-le-16.jpg

http://bespincustomprops.com/romans...s/romans-props-inception-aluminium-heat-sink/

This guy makes one, but it looks a bit odd since it's a wider diameter proportionally. Kind of a 'can't have your cake and eat it too' going on.

photo.asp

mrsabers.asp

Dude—love the bladed Yuma!

We don’t see enough of those (is there even another build of the stunt-bladed version out there?).

Tom has a real good thread. I ended up machining the same blade plug and adapter for him, along with the same pipe.

He helped me lock in the control box dimensions I had to pay him back lol

His blade plug adapter is actually more accurate then mine, since his is the 3rd version I made

I’m transferring pictures today 1005 to be exact, then I’m updating my v2 thread and starting my own build log thread. I have done a few things over the past months, just haven’t had time to post anythinf

Just received my gen 2 V4 and I'm glad I got it! Not sure if anyone did a comparison or not but here is my video review of the gen 2 run showing some of the changes made from the gen 1.

https://youtu.be/49TfGLF4V64

Chris another wonderful review! Hey I see your anxious to FX this baby too, I ended up using some pieces from goth to make my own chassis. It’s actually a pretty tight fit length wise in there, I bought these 3 pieces and threw it together

The O.D. Size is 1.1 in his store
c7a80bd1058cb9b2e079c8f9a28d680e.jpg

I am hoping to do a RGB prizm install on this. The new Pixel is ahead of my time right now lol still learning every day

Can't go wrong with any of Goth's pieces. I've used those a bunch in other builds. For this I'm thinking he'll do a Master Chassis with metal crystal chamber and all. I just started dabbling in a neopixel build. Having a Luke hilt as a neo would be sweet. For a tri-cree I like Green, Lime, Amber. What were you thinking? Even doing a G, G, R would be cool for a nice mix of a little red for a nice shade of green/lime. Thanks for the comments halliwax. Your Yuma is a nice piece. The last one I need to complete all my Luke ROTJ hilts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stripped mine down, Did a little machine work to it, then aged with with a14.

Halliwax - Love the A14 aging of the Creepy Uncle hilt. Did it have an effect on the anodised parts at all? would like to do the same to mine. Thanks in advance.

you only put a14 on the aluminum parts. the anodize i stripped off with oven clean, then machined the top of the ring section flat, machined the groove behind the control box deeper as well. the ring section was painted with rustoleum satin black. the copper parts i aged with a brass ager, which was funny because i forgot it was brass...

i put it in the chemical and it did nothing, and then i clicked... its copper not brass... the brass ager wouldn't work. once i pulled the copper out of the ager, when it hit the age, the copper changed brown instantly, it was actually a cool thing to witness.

i then sprayed all the metal parts with a matte clear lacquer, and the ring section since its rustoleum got a matte clear rustoleum finish

Halliwax - Love the A14 aging of the Creepy Uncle hilt. Did it have an effect on the anodised parts at all? would like to do the same to mine. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

IMG_3740.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back