Limited Run Luke V2 liightsaber (Second Run) Sign up thread

Well lets see... I got the message at 9:12 and the payment was already sent at 9:20. Lets see how close to the first 20 that got me.

Really anxious to get started on this one.

If you guys start receiving them, share some pics to calm the anxiousness of others lol :D

Well guys, I can answer this for you, it is in the order of payment. Just received mine this morning USPS Priority Mail! I am at work so I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but super stoked!

I would think unless the first 20 paid immediately that he may have meant the first 20 that paid. Has anyone gotten word theirs has shipped? I would guess he would tell us as he shipped them but due to the number of orders I would understand if he didn't.

Hello everyone. If you paid before March 25th your saber has shipped. If you paid after march 26th it has not yet shipped. I've got the missing set screws now in hand and plan to go to my folks place tonight and spend all day tomorrow boxing and shipping. I will not be sending out individual shipping notices. After all the kits on the list have gone out, I'll post hear to let everyone know. If you have not received your kit by mid April contact me and I can send you your shipping info and track your kit then. But with such a long list trying to itemize tracking numbers and shipping dates with every board member would make for quite a headache.

Well lets see... I got the message at 9:12 and the payment was already sent at 9:20. Lets see how close to the first 20 that got me.

Really anxious to get started on this one.

If you guys start receiving them, share some pics to calm the anxiousness of others lol :D

Thanks for the response Dan! Here is a quick pic as I had a moment to check it out while taking a lunch break. I can see this being the centerpiece of my collection, a truly amazing piece! Can't wait to get home and start working on it! Just simply awesome! :D

View attachment IMG_20160331_125135979.jpg

In the past few days I've received over 40 PMs. Most just told me that a payment has been sent, they did not ask for any reply, so I did not send one. I tried to reply to anyone who asked for a response, but may have missed a couple. The PM system on this board is very funky, and actually some PMs were apparently going to another board member. Please rest assured that if you paid, you will received your kit, and if there is some hick up with paypal or something, you won't loose your spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the response Dan! Here is a quick pic as I had a moment to check it out while taking a lunch break. I can see this being the centerpiece of my collection, a truly amazing piece! Can't wait to get home and start working on it! Just simply awesome! :D

View attachment 609823

Glad you like it. I just saw that one of my first run sabers recently sold in the junkyard for $550. Guess I should have charged more ;)

Thanks for the update Dan. Suddenly I don't feel too well, maybe its the bird flu. (or because there is a chance of this being in my mailbox at home). Best to pack up and call it a day, don't want to get my co workers sick. Drive home will be my best impression of the Kessel Run.

I got it! The quality of this is amazing. Will post pics later!

Thank you for doing a 2nd run!

Last edited:
Mine was waiting for me when I got home! This thing is beautiful! So.. how does it go together?

Skinny end of the metal rod goes through bottom of body first and sticks out of the top and the emitter sits on it. 2 small set screws hold the emitter on the rod. Pommel goes into the bottom after that is done and the large set screw holds it on via the ridge on the pommel that goes into the body. Cone screw (Included) and clamp (not included) should be self explanatory. I can take a few example pics later if needed.

Last edited:
Skinny end of the metal rod goes through bottom of body first and sticks out of the top and the emitter sits on it. 2 small set screws hold the emitter on the rod. Pommel goes into the bottom after that is done and the large set screw holds it on via the ridge on the pommel that goes into the body. Cone screw and clamp (not included) should be self explanatory. I can take a few example pics later if needed.

Please do. It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup

In the past few days I've received over 40 PMs. Most just told me that a payment has been sent, they did not ask for any reply, so I did not send one. I tried to reply to anyone who asked for a response, but may have missed a couple. The PM system on this board is very funky, and actually some PMs were apparently going to another board member. Please rest assured that if you paid, you will received your kit, and if there is some hick up with paypal or something, you won't loose your spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you like it. I just saw that one of my first run sabers recently sold in the junkyard for $550. Guess I should have charged more ;)

i did reply on your message and asked for confirmation on payment, no reply yet.

I just got mine... but I can't catch a Break AnakinStarkiller I PM'd you.. but mine came just like the first run but worse this time around. It was wrapped all nicely but the emitter and main body are fairly gouged up and damaged... looks like the shop just dropped them on the ground and didn't care.

Also... the pommel does not fit into the body.

For those of you wondering how it all goes together, please note the pommel is VERY tight. I had to sand the inside ever so slightly then used a mallet to gently tap it into place.

March 31, 2016 41357 PM EDT.jpgMarch 31, 2016 41413 PM EDT.jpgMarch 31, 2016 41445 PM EDT.jpgMarch 31, 2016 41457 PM EDT.jpgMarch 31, 2016 41514 PM EDT.jpgView attachment IMG_20160331_161819041.jpg

Hey, give some credit to the one who painted and weathered that one! ;) haha just kidding. This piece is indeed an awesome piece, and indeed, cheaper than what it's really worth of.

Ok I must be an idiot...how does the bearing thing stay on the rod? Mine just falls off and emitter won't stay on the body...

the machining is beautiful as usual Dan :) Thank you!!

Ok I must be an idiot...how does the bearing thing stay on the rod? Mine just falls off and emitter won't stay on the body...

the machining is beautiful as usual Dan :) Thank you!!

By bearing do you mean that disc at one end of the rod? Mine is secure to the rod and won't budge, the whole thing is tight once the set screws are in. I however think that is why some people earlier in the thread were ordering the metal collars with the set screws...

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent. I may have got an emitter with a little pre weathering. Great stuff tho.

Quick question guys, what is the proper allen wrench size for the emitter screws? I had one that was a little off and I don't want to damage the screw further.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back