Interest Luke Shared Stunt Version V3 2nd Run ( Payments Due )

Re: Luke Shared Stunt Version V3 2nd Run

Thank you sir. The holes lining up (for emitter only) isnt a problem. Simply glad you are offering this as an option. For me, the 3/4 emitter is going to be my "display" emitter as it nails the prop look perfectly but isnt ideal for blade usage, where a quick switch to the 7/8 for "play" saber will do perfectly!

Hi Rudy, I know you and I talked about an emitter swap (since I have a SS from the first run) but if there is an option for just the 7/8th emitter and cap/ring to purchase separately, I'd be up for that. As jamielov said above, it would be nice to have the 3/4 as a display and then the 7/8 for electronics (I'm ok with the holes not lining up for the 7/8th emitter, especially if it's just for FX). For anyone that missed out on the first run, don't miss out on this one! Rudy's SS/V3 is amazing work and well worth the investment. Plus it helps complete the Luke ROTJ saber set if you already have a Hero and V2.

Last edited by a moderator:

The good news is that the led sits in the copper neck piece (at least in my build) so electronics wont even be a worry for you. Its as easy as just unscrewing and swapping between parts!

Last edited:

Put me on the interest list, Rudy. If you manage to get 50 and the run is a go, I'm good for the money. it will be worth it to get one with the 7/8" emitter blade socket so that I can have one built by my saber smith.

The other one is strictly a display piece. After you polished it and then my smith polished it, I dare not even pick it up without gloves on. lol

I'm in. Please add me to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested. Put me down on the list. How much extra does it cost to have it along with the clamp?

Last edited:

2kFtT9jl.jpg

List updated if you already prepaid and i did not make you down, please let me know

Will you be taking just clamp orders as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys things are getting close, did anyone want a clamp card so i can get it from roman with the clamp.?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back