Limited Run Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber- based on the new info from SWCA (UPDATE PG 37)

Re: Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber- based on the new info from SWCA (UPDATE PG 12)

Payment sent. I've got all the other parts ordered as well (Slothfurnace card, Roy's lever). Still trying to decide if I'm going with a replica clamp or vintage.

Probably not the thread to post this in but I am curious about the process of painting this up. What paint is recommended? I know a template is in the works but any tips on weathering?

Payment sent to the correct address.

Super excited.
Thanks!

Probably not the thread to post this in but I am curious about the process of painting this up. What paint is recommended? I know a template is in the works but any tips on weathering?

Trooper_trent and I are working on a tutorial

1) Paint it black with some spray paint
2) Beat the Hell out of it
3) Enjoy.

1) Paint it black with some spray paint
2) Beat the Hell out of it
3) Enjoy.

Also, use the pommel to hammer in some finishing nails. Because, what else would you do with a lightsaber?

I'm still interested if there's room.

Excited and I'm not even on the list. Hope the good has outweighed the bad in this experience and that a second run happens one day.

Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who payed so promplty. I'll update the sign up list tonight and I'll start shipping everything out on Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to everyone who missed out on this run. A second run will happen, I'll probably have a sign up thread in late August. So keep checking the junkyard.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back