Limited Run LTD RUN: Studio Scale Y-Wing Nurnies, Limited to 30 Sets

These look amazing! Out of curiosity, can I ask why you’re molding with latex rather than silicone? Sounds like a PITA to me, but I’m sure you have good reason.

Pedro,

I am using silicone, just thought I remembered it being called "latex silicone" but I guess it's actually technically called a "tin cure silicone rubber" -- I'm using the Smooth-On materials, and experimenting with different densities.

SK,

Can I assume that the Y-wing greeblies will be part of the 3D scanning project also up in the project run forum?

This run closes at the end of this week, so get any orders in by midnight on Sunday, August 2nd, 2020.

A few months after that, I'll be offering smaller sets of Y-Wing nurnies, more streamlined, fewer duplicate/redundant pieces, and with a faster turnaround.

Stay tuned.

MF_ANH_SeaLab_Parts_02.233.jpg

Can't remember where I snagged these from on the net. But all three of these are out there for free. Just cannot remember the site or the wonderful person who did it.
8 Rad Parts Collection - Bjorn Rudgley.jpg
Panther A Parts Collection - Bjorn Rudgley.jpg

TWO (only) more complete sets available for the super-tiny window of opportunity between June 17 and 22nd, first come first served. Otherwise production doesn't resume until after September 1st and after some more molds are made. Currently am running low on super-accurized 34.0 cm Tee Plates, but have plenty of the original 32.4cm Tee Plates. PM me if you're interested in any of these. Also have what I'm calling the "random/incomplete bucket of leftover firsts" that anyone can claim for $75 with absolutely no rhyme nor reason as to what's in it, but if you're simply in the mood for a very affordable surprise, you'll probably like these. Chances are decent that if you're building your first Y-Wing, you'll be building another one soon one day, as more and more details and "accuracy" issues get corrected.
Check your inbox mate!

Adding the Sealab components has to be the most generous thing the designer could have done.
I wish they also added the parts for the Bandai 1/15 Hummel and STG -_-

Thanks to the Falcon parts run, I'm basically molding and casting all the time from now until Christmas. So if you still need Y-Wing greeblies, this run is back open (and FYI, ALL the Y-Wing greeblies are on the digital scans run, already cleaned up, and already converted to .stl files for you to download and print out as many as your greeblie little heart desires...)

Bump.

This run still open, at original price, until at least May 2023. This is for resin-cast greeblies of all the pieces you need to build all the variants of the Y-Wing. Does not include armature or cockpit or nosecone pice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back