Limited Run LTD RUN: Studio Scale Y-Wing Nurnies, Limited to 30 Sets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pedro

Sr Member
These look amazing! Out of curiosity, can I ask why you’re molding with latex rather than silicone? Sounds like a PITA to me, but I’m sure you have good reason.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Studio Kitbash

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pedro,

I am using silicone, just thought I remembered it being called "latex silicone" but I guess it's actually technically called a "tin cure silicone rubber" -- I'm using the Smooth-On materials, and experimenting with different densities.

ventuoguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SK,

Can I assume that the Y-wing greeblies will be part of the 3D scanning project also up in the project run forum?

Studio Kitbash

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This run closes at the end of this week, so get any orders in by midnight on Sunday, August 2nd, 2020.

A few months after that, I'll be offering smaller sets of Y-Wing nurnies, more streamlined, fewer duplicate/redundant pieces, and with a faster turnaround.

Stay tuned.