lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

I paid SweetlySynnD on etsy the digitizing fee to have the smaller flamming skull patch made.The cost of the patch will be $11 and I had it made at roughly 3"×5". I'll post a review when I get it.

Attachments

• 10341540_10154230929435037_8116710699073709318_n_zpsa1e6a99d~2.jpg
    10341540_10154230929435037_8116710699073709318_n_zpsa1e6a99d~2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 90
I'm paying the digitizing fee and having SweetlySynnD make the skull with metallic silver sun glasses and a black base cloth NOT red. I will post a review when I get it. The cost to anyone else will be $7.95 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 2020-08-17~2.jpg
    2020-08-17~2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I paid SweetlySynnD on etsy the digitizing fee to have the smaller flamming skull patch made.The cost of the patch will be $11 and I had it made at roughly 3"×5". I'll post a review when I get it.
I got the patch. They are $11.95 plus shipping from SweetlySynnD on etsy. I like it, I think it good quality and nice detail. Sonya also makes one on ebay that is about the same price but a little different pattern. Both are nice and really are just a matter of personal preference. I'm having the skull with glasses being made right now with the "metallic" silver glasses so I'll post that up when I get it.

Attachments

• 20201104_173100.jpg
    20201104_173100.jpg
    987.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 20201104_173007.jpg
    20201104_173007.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 122
Hello everyone,

I've been on this journey with you all since basically Page 01 of this thread! I started my collection way back in December 2013 but I've been following/educating myself on the Marko Jacket a little while longer before all that! (The mysteries of this Jacket still unfold each day!)

I've been somewhat "In The Shadows" one might say ;) haha (I suspect there are many more like me also who have kept a low profile over the years gauging on how hard stuff is to source!)

Anyway, my name is Leon and I'm from England... I've basically collected everything original three times over except for a few patches here and there... (Yes, I own both of the Lady Tapestries! I've a little trick up my sleeve with those that you may all be VERY happy about once I've wrapped up a few other projects outside of this) ;)

But the reason I've come on here today is to offer up for sale two Leopard Tapestries... Reason being, I don't need them and they're incorrect!

If you're not fussed about an incorrect Jacket (or you're making a different/reverse or a tribute Jacket) then I'm looking at £40 total (PayPal Friends and Family) for each of these :) I'd like to first offer them up to the UK before anywhere else though... Reason being is that it is so much harder to source things here and I'd like to think I'm a fair person :)

Pic's below of the Leopard Tapestries.

Thanks for all the years of head scratching and knowledge so far! Some of you have some real detective skills :) bravo!

If you've helped me along the way (and you know who you are!) huge THANK YOU!

I've a fair few areas of input myself, but I'll save those discussions for after these items have sold and I've wrapped up a few other projects.

Thanks guys, Leon.View attachment 1374137View attachment 1374139
Well don't hold out, lets see some pictures!

Last edited:
I have ALL the stuff, I just need to find the time to put it together. The jacket got side-lined for a 1/100 scale Saturn V rocket display commission. How is your jacket coming?
Ugh. Still searching for the peacock. I saw one on Etsy recently.
These days I am very hesitant to buy anything international because FedEx sent me an invoice recently for something I ordered from India three months ago. They caught on to the shipment and charged me a hefty customs and duties fee. Sooo....Not many options out there I'm afraid.

The jacket is another issue. Haven't found the right one yet. My worry is also buying too small and the jacket being burdened and weighed down by all the tapestries.

These days I am very hesitant to buy anything international because FedEx sent me an invoice recently for something I ordered from India three months ago. They caught on to the shipment and charged me a hefty customs and duties fee. Sooo....Not many options out there I'm afraid.

The jacket is another issue. Haven't found the right one yet. My worry is also buying too small and the jacket being burdened and weighed down by all the tapestries.
Theres a peacock on etsy right now located in Canada...

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-12-04-15-40-20.png
    Capture+_2020-12-04-15-40-20.png
    752.2 KB · Views: 97
Isn't that interesting? This one is in my basket and I see it for $20.00 more.
PLUS $25.61 for shipping.
It says it dispatches from the USA.
Contact the seller, tell them where you are located and ask if they will take less for it. It's been on there for awhile. Never hurts to ask!

I found a source for the repent skull patch. I bought one and it was unused but a little stained up. I guess that's to be expected fir a 35 year old patch. They're $8 plus $8 shipping I thought the shipping was high but they sent it priority 3rd day from Hawaii so I guess that's not that high for that. Anyway the seller is on Poshmark here's the link:

Attachments

• 20201206_173442.jpg
    20201206_173442.jpg
    869.2 KB · Views: 73
I found a source for the repent skull patch. I bought one and it was unused but a little stained up. I guess that's to be expected fir a 35 year old patch. They're $8 plus $8 shipping I thought the shipping was high but they sent it priority 3rd day from Hawaii so I guess that's not that high for that. Anyway the seller is on Poshmark here's the link:
Looks like there is only one left!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back