lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

Anyone who has spent hours looking for original patches from Marko's jacket or even the Cleo tapestry, what are some of the words you've used in searches? I've spent a lot of time looking for a few but never know if I'm looking under the right category. I would love to get the 13 and the skull with the dagger in its mouth. I have replicas but I don't really like them. I've even asked a few of the people who have made the patches in the past if they would redo them closer to the originals and they haven't gotten back to me.

When they make Halloween latex masks they do a mix of latex rubber and acrylic paint, I believe it's a 50/50 mix. Here's a tutorial from a company called Distortions Unlimited. The company has been in business for 40+ years and the owner's name is Ed Edmunds. He is a legend in his craft and a true gentleman. Distortions Unlimited has a website, email him explaining what is is you're doing and I'm almost positive he will respond with some useful information.
Okay thank you. I'm going to watch this. So far the acrylic has held up pretty well. I let it get rained on and left it outside and no problems yet. Trying to do an accelerated testing of it.

I have made another batch hopefully final batch of squid lures. I think this is version 7ish. I lost count. But I have a bunch more other failed colors of purples and pinks and different holographic fleck in the lures. The ones on prop store use silver fleck and not holographic. As well as getting the green fish hue correct on the green and yellow. It's hard to get that blue green color along with the muted sandy yellow. I tried getting more pink in it as the ones on propstore weren't just orange and blue they were more salmon. The first picture doesn't show it as well. But in person the last set of lures had a strong pink undertone.
This one I got the right amount of pink and orange colors blended to get the final product. The 2nd picture is what the current and latest version of lures is. The colors I think will naturally mute to resemble the lures on propstore jacket in the future. I didn't want to artificially age them or apply a stain, because I'm imagining that's just how they will look if left to time. These are also 13 inches long so probably longer than what wad originally on the jacket based on the peacock piece on the shoulder.

Attachments

• 20240524_064952.jpg
    20240524_064952.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 36
  • 20240524_065112.jpg
    20240524_065112.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 33
  • 9abc3b36d995e7f138a9b19d6402fe91.jpg
    9abc3b36d995e7f138a9b19d6402fe91.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230712-133951_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712-133951_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
I have made another batch hopefully final batch of squid lures. I think this is version 7ish. I lost count. But I have a bunch more other failed colors of purples and pinks and different holographic fleck in the lures. The ones on prop store use silver fleck and not holographic. As well as getting the green fish hue correct on the green and yellow. It's hard to get that blue green color along with the muted sandy yellow. I tried getting more pink in it as the ones on propstore weren't just orange and blue they were more salmon. The first picture doesn't show it as well. But in person the last set of lures had a strong pink undertone.
This one I got the right amount of pink and orange colors blended to get the final product. The 2nd picture is what the current and latest version of lures is. The colors I think will naturally mute to resemble the lures on propstore jacket in the future. I didn't want to artificially age them or apply a stain, because I'm imagining that's just how they will look if left to time. These are also 13 inches long so probably longer than what wad originally on the jacket based on the peacock piece on the shoulder.
They're beautiful!

Anyone who has spent hours looking for original patches from Marko's jacket or even the Cleo tapestry, what are some of the words you've used in searches? I've spent a lot of time looking for a few but never know if I'm looking under the right category. I would love to get the 13 and the skull with the dagger in its mouth. I have replicas but I don't really like them. I've even asked a few of the people who have made the patches in the past if they would redo them closer to the originals and they haven't gotten back to me.
I may have a spare 13 patch but I'll message you when I get them, currently being held at a friend's address so even I don't have them yet

Would've liked to go to this if my entire outfit was ready. Still really cool that they're doing this again. I'll probably go next year. For anyone interested though this is really cool. You can check out videos on YouTube of this event too. Sean Clark has it on his channel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530_091855_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_091855_Samsung Internet.jpg
    899.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240530_091836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_091836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 29

Live to Ride, Ride to Live patches are on Ebay, vintage from the 70's. The guy has got over 200 of them and they are really cheap for what they are. I've seen some of these on vests but not as much as single items so grab one!

hey guys im trying to make my own replica. ive been following this forum for a little while. i have most of the pieces and correct sized jacket. i was hoping someone could help me figure out what size measurements i need for the snake lady? im gonna go with Contrado. this would be on a size 40 jacket.

Attachments

• 3C0E4FB4-BFF2-41CD-AB05-DB49C3803D2A.jpeg
    3C0E4FB4-BFF2-41CD-AB05-DB49C3803D2A.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back