Lord Starkiller Pepakura Files and Costume Help?

I'm quite sure you could cut it up so it would fit on the A4 size. Just a bit more gluing.
Looking good so far just make it a bit bigger.

In pepakura, on the right side right click and choose join/disjoin edges. if you click on a green edge it will separate them. if it turns red it shows which two edges it will join with a double click. then you should just move them around a bit to fit the pages. check your print preview before printing.

Thanks, I had just figured that out lol I'm succeeding with it but I cannot save it as the creator as put a password on it :facepalm Quite within his or her rights of course but it's causing me a pain lol

In pepakura, on the right side right click and choose join/disjoin edges. if you click on a green edge it will separate them. if it turns red it shows which two edges it will join with a double click. then you should just move them around a bit to fit the pages. check your print preview before printing.

Well I've re-scaled the armour but I think I may have gone a bit too big now :( let me know what you think (please excuse the t-shirt :facepalm lol)

photo.jpg

photo517.jpg

photo323.jpg

photo219.jpg

photo120.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just found your thread over here! Yes, I think you went a bit too big this time! Maybe split the difference between the 1st & 2nd versions! Good luck! Looking GREAT so far!(y)cool

Hey Jeff, thanks, I just replied over on the Dark Side ;) I'll certainly look into something in the middle, fingers crossed I'll get it this time lol :D

Just found your thread over here! Yes, I think you went a bit too big this time! Maybe split the difference between the 1st & 2nd versions! Good luck! Looking GREAT so far!(y)cool

No problems, thanks for the link, I have approached him already about a helmet, pricey but excellent work.

Sorry hadn't realized I had linked to the wrong costume variation. Here's some nice reference shots of the armor with videos if that helps (maybe you've already seen them before)

Wicked Armor - Fine Professional Quality Costumes, Props, and Replicas For Film, Product Promotion, and Cosplay - Lord Starkiller Costume Armor

You can also buy parts of the costume :thumbsup

Hi i recently decided to do a Darth Starkiller Hoth costume sooner than another Vader, am currently waiting on helmet, armour,belt and undersuit from Rob at My Wicked Armour, the prices are similar to what other vendors are charging for equivalent darth Vader equipment, i have a pair of black high leg boots i,m modifying and some black muslin for the Hakana/skirt suit should be shipping on friday so i,ll post some pictures when they,ve cleared customs, Dave

Sounds good cheers :)

Hi i recently decided to do a Darth Starkiller Hoth costume sooner than another Vader, am currently waiting on helmet, armour,belt and undersuit from Rob at My Wicked Armour, the prices are similar to what other vendors are charging for equivalent darth Vader equipment, i have a pair of black high leg boots i,m modifying and some black muslin for the Hakana/skirt suit should be shipping on friday so i,ll post some pictures when they,ve cleared customs, Dave

Have no fret my fellow patrons, I have everything your asking for...I also am working on a starkiller costume, I' acquired a file not to long ago from darkside, but wasn't the right size so i have re-sized it to fit me, and have been moving all the parts around trying to get everything to fit nicely for the most part...I have the Helmet and the body, just have to invert the hand for the other side though, only have one hand on the file. But I have the files there in letter format. Should have them ready by sunday. But will not be perfect yet, but i'm sure for most of you that's fine...

trying to fit this suit in with my main suit i'm building which is the Iron Man Mark 7, which I'm almost done fiber-glassing...I'm documenting everything from time to steps, if you care to see that project from start to present (resign and fiberglass pictures haven't been uploaded yet)....you can see here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200761285021191.2203409.1434458387&type=1&l=d090952b55

Sounds great I'd like to see the results :D

Have no fret my fellow patrons, I have everything your asking for...I also am working on a starkiller costume, I' acquired a file not to long ago from darkside, but wasn't the right size so i have re-sized it to fit me, and have been moving all the parts around trying to get everything to fit nicely for the most part...I have the Helmet and the body, just have to invert the hand for the other side though, only have one hand on the file. But I have the files there in letter format. Should have them ready by sunday. But will not be perfect yet, but i'm sure for most of you that's fine...

trying to fit this suit in with my main suit i'm building which is the Iron Man Mark 7, which I'm almost done fiber-glassing...I'm documenting everything from time to steps, if you care to see that project from start to present (resign and fiberglass pictures haven't been uploaded yet)....you can see here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200761285021191.2203409.1434458387&type=1&l=d090952b55

Some more info for you...the hilts that your going to need for Starkiller are:

Galen Marek's lightsaber
Darth Vader's lightsaber
Rahm Kota's lightsaber
Half of Darth Maul's lightsaber
His new Sith "Starkiller" lightsaber
The severed end of Kazdan Paratus's long-handled lightsaber

Here's some pictures for reference...if you want more reference pics for Galen Marek's hilt:

RO-LIGHTSABERS: STARKILLER Galen Marek I.lightsaber

Galen Marek I.lightsaber17.jpgSL_starkiller_saber.jpgsssabers02s.JPG

Attachments

• 1604654_721622971202768_1617076432_n.jpg
    1604654_721622971202768_1617076432_n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 293
Drac doesn't look like you went overboard in your re-scaling, if anything it looks the most accurate so far...getting a lot closer to what it should look like...but that's my opinion...

As for making the under suit / aka sauna suit / aka sweat suit...this is probably your easiest route:

(Click Here)~~~~> Custom Made Leather Undersuit (Darth Vader)

it's pretty simple and easy doing it this way, and can save a lot of money...

I hope all this is helping, i'm not getting that much feed back on anything that i'm posting...

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add...i have the pepakura files ready...please let me know if your interested in the files...i have the helmet and also i have the armor and gauntlet...

Thats great, any and all info on this is much appreciated, I'd like to take a look at the files if you wouldn't mind. Unfortunately work has gotten in the way of this at the moment, but I'll be getting back to it soon :D I hope....

As for making the under suit / aka sauna suit / aka sweat suit...this is probably your easiest route:

(Click Here)~~~~> Custom Made Leather Undersuit (Darth Vader)

it's pretty simple and easy doing it this way, and can save a lot of money...

I hope all this is helping, i'm not getting that much feed back on anything that i'm posting...

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add...i have the pepakura files ready...please let me know if your interested in the files...i have the helmet and also i have the armor and gauntlet...

Looking forward to seeing some updates on your build! I can relate to things getting in the way of our builds, as I've had to put my son's build on hold, as real life has gotten in the way as of late! As such, it's nice to see what others are doing! It gives me HOPE & INSPIRATION that I'll eventually be able to get back to my own build!:cool

Sorry for not posting in awhile...I've been working on the scaling trying to get it close to a normal human sized head...Should be finished tomorrow...will post pics once I'm done...

DSCN9937.JPGDSCN9939.JPGDSCN9941.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back