Looking to trade my Maul costume for Trooper Armor

Sketchman

Please refrain from flogging me...this post is to ask those more seasoned costumers if there are any other web sites (aside from this one) where I might try and trade my Darth Maul Costume for a set of Trooper Armor? I've got a listing in the Junkyard, but I've not had any success. Are there any other sites that might I might try?

I think someone suggested it before, but have you tried eBay?.?. With the money you make from selling your costume, you can put it towards the trooper armour. Seriously though, I don't think many people would be willing to trade a soft-good costume for one that mainly consists of hard-goods...just seems a little unrealistic.

<div class='quotetop'>(RodianJedi @ Jun 16 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1262881[/snapback]</div>
I think someone suggested it before, but have you tried eBay?.?. With the money you make from selling your costume, you can put it towards the trooper armour. Seriously though, I don't think many people would be willing to trade a soft-good costume for one that mainly consists of hard-goods...just seems a little unrealistic.
[/b]

Thanks for your comments...I hadn't really thought of it that way...perhaps I will

You should be able to pick up some trooper armor for around $400. I agree - going the ebay route is probably the best idea.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back