Looking to trade my Maul costume for Trooper Armor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Sketchman, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Sketchman

Sketchman New Member

Please refrain from flogging me...this post is to ask those more seasoned costumers if there are any other web sites (aside from this one) where I might try and trade my Darth Maul Costume for a set of Trooper Armor? I've got a listing in the Junkyard, but I've not had any success. Are there any other sites that might I might try?

2. Soundwave

Soundwave Sr Member

I think someone suggested it before, but have you tried eBay?.?. With the money you make from selling your costume, you can put it towards the trooper armour. Seriously though, I don't think many people would be willing to trade a soft-good costume for one that mainly consists of hard-goods...just seems a little unrealistic.

3. Sketchman

Sketchman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>(RodianJedi @ Jun 16 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1262881[/snapback]</div>

Thanks for your comments...I hadn't really thought of it that way...perhaps I will

4. JoeR

JoeR Sr Member

You should be able to pick up some trooper armor for around $400. I agree - going the ebay route is probably the best idea.