Looking of ESB At-St armature and head

scotthothpatrol

I was wondering if anyone is still making or has the metal armatures and vac heads for the ESB At-St. I had built one several years ago and sold it and was thinking I wanted to have the model again. I was planing on buying the Neisen kit but I thought before I did so I would check with the community
Thanks
Scott

Hey Scott, Nikter,

Dont have an armature but a friend of mine is looking to sell his built and primed AtSt. Only needs painting I think. If interested let me know so I can connect you guys with him.

Cheers,
Marvin

Thanks Marvin, I went ahead and made my own armature casting the parts in resin and am almost done putting on the kit parts.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.jpg
    IMG_7898.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_7902.jpg
    IMG_7902.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_7903.jpg
    IMG_7903.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 459
Hey Scott, Nikter,

Dont have an armature but a friend of mine is looking to sell his built and primed AtSt. Only needs painting I think. If interested let me know so I can connect you guys with him.

Cheers,
Marvin
Hi! Thank you, please ask about price...

I was wondering if anyone is still making or has the metal armatures and vac heads for the ESB At-St. I had built one several years ago and sold it and was thinking I wanted to have the model again. I was planing on buying the Neisen kit but I thought before I did so I would check with the community
Thanks
Scott
Nieson kit is not accurate

Yes I would be interested in a 3D file!
If you are a member of the Facebook Studio Scale Model Building Society (STUDIO SCALE MODEL BUILDING SOCIETY) Take a look. There are some pics of the initial 3D model and a first print there. I'm going to share the STL, just asking for a week or two to build up the first head enough to confirm all the parts fit and that I have the geometry down. (don't want to share something that wastes valuable kit parts!)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back