Looking for the X-Wing pilot

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone here knows what was used for the pilot in the ILM X-Wings. The pilot CC provided with his kit is fine but I'd rather have what was used in the shooting miniatures.

So who know what it is.

I'm not above begging. images/smiles/icon16.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You sure did. images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I hate it when you relise you've had a part all this time and not relise it.

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very well.....

They used ;lkchg df oilkfu.......

***Mysterious stranger yanks hands from keyboard, and follows it up with a rag soaked in chlorophyll*****

images/smiles/icon_evil.gif

EchoLeader

Sr Member
I guess I'll have to join the silent minority.

I wouldn't want to get bopped over the head with the wrong figure info. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rolando

DARKSIDE72

Sr Member
images/smiles/icon_razz.gif Yea well at least I don't go out in public looking like you Rolando..... look it's Rolando at the celebration2 images/smiles/amidala.gif

EchoLeader

Sr Member
That's "QUEEN" Rolando to you! images/smiles/icon22.gif images/smiles/lol2.gif

This is getting to weird images/smiles/icon9.gif

Rolando

BrundelFly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ill snap a pic of it tonight....the pilot casting..Not Jamies ass...

Its a CHODE....but..at least its reference.