looking for good pictures of the moldy crow from star wars dark forces

bpwmd

im wondering if anyone has a model of the moldy crow and would be willing to take some isometric pictures for me (trying to model it in blender and make a replica of the Dark forces game)
im looking for top and bottom front, back, left and right if possible and as square on as possible

Thanks guys. :)

To be more precise, the one on the pic is not scratchbuild, it´s made from a 1/72 scale resin-kit.

But it´s one of the resin-kits i made/scratchbuild the master for. ;)

Idle question or those tackling this ship... What scale are you, respectively, using? There seems to be disagreement in official materials as to whether it's ~30 ['i]feet[/i] or ~30 meters.

--Jonah

Huh... I need do go back and check the game, but I thought that's where the 29.5m length originally came from. And that the 29'6" in the cross-sections book was a mis-read of that. If that's what FFG says, I don't know what to think... :wacko

--Jonah

Wookieepedia says 29m, but pretty much everyone said that's way too long. A bunch of people did some sizing by a JK2 picture where a TIE bomber was in the same frame. I also had looked up a cutscene from JK2 because there was a scene where Jan and Kyle are standing next to the landed Crow and you can see it's not much bigger than a fighter. I think someone on Wookieepedia heard freighter and decided it was larger. I don't know.

For each"proof" of one size (or formatwise), another "proof" could be found for another size (or formatwise) - they didn´t really cared for any consistency.

So it´s up to each one to choose their prefered one. When making the master for the kit i´ve gone with something in between, so it could be build sized like a fighter in 1/48, or sized as a small freighter/courier in 1/72 (my own preference, as you can see from the cockpit/figures).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back