Look, sir...Drones!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dkwd

Hewey, Dewly, Lewy from Silent Running.

Very nice.
That's another film I should see sometime.

David

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Sidewinder@Mar 12 2006, 07:41 PM
Cool..  Where, what, how, when, why?
Yeah. In particular, how? :)

They look great. In the first shot I thought they were smaller, but in the later shots with the rulers I see that they may be 1/6- or even 1/5-scale? You got quite a lot of detail into them, too. Very nice work.

So... how? :)

uscm buzz

out of curiosity.. was there guys in these drones.. I mean it looks like they walk on there hands.. but where would the rest of the body go..?

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by uscm buzz@Mar 13 2006, 04:07 AM
out of curiosity.. was there guys in these drones.. I mean it looks like they walk on there hands.. but where would the rest of the body go..?
If I recall correctly, the drones were played by amputees.

Reaper57

Originally posted by temponaut+Mar 12 2006, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temponaut @ Mar 12 2006, 07:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-uscm buzz
@Mar 13 2006, 04:07 AM
If I recall correctly, the drones were played by amputees.
[snapback]1204220[/snapback]​
[/b]
right , double amputee's walking on thier hands.
two guys and one girl IIRC.

their legs were off at the hip except for one who had stumps, he is in the drone with the longer base. :)

ingenius for the time. :D

john :cool

v3d

Nicely done! I highly recommend seeing Silent Running if you've never watched it.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Look, sir...Drones!

Nicely necro'd

Looks like with this and the other thread You are "King Necro" for the day!! :lol

Nicely done! I highly recommend seeing Silent Running if you've never watched it.