LOKI series trailer... now online!

I was 50/50 on this before the trailer, now I’m really looking forward to this.

I’m betting that Black Widow is still alive. The movie should have been out a year ago and all of these shows WandaVision, F&WS and this were supposed to be out after the fact.

This is Loki is alive after all, from stealing the Teseract (sp?) and has come to know Thanos killed him.

I imagine he’ll be allowed to continue living if he pays pennants and fixes errors in the timeline.

I watched the first episode earlier today and loved it.
I'm really excited to see where they go with the series.
Hiddleston puts in another excellent performance as the God of Mischief with Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Wumni Mosaku providing excellent support.
I love the end title sequence. I feel there is some freeze framing to be done to dig for clues.

There is a piece of exposition delivered in a fantastically, imaginative, retro piece of animation.

To be fair, while Falcon was pretty mediocre and by-the-numbers, Wanda had some worthwhile moments, though you first had to sit through a lot of crap before you ever got to those.
That’s what I meant. They both ended strong, but Loki started out strong out of the gate.

And when did Owen Wilson learn to ACT?! Seriously, he's amazing in this, and I am really, really excited to see where this goes.

The only actor that bugs me more than Owen Wilson is Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson is great in this so far! I don't know if it's because he's older and lost some of that stoner/gee golly demeanor or what.

The only actor that bugs me more than Owen Wilson is Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson is great in this so far! I don't know if it's because he's older and lost some of that stoner/gee golly demeanor or what.
Some actors only get better with age. DiCaprio is another one that went from "eye candy/heart throb" in movies like Titanic and Romeo&Juliet to an actor with some serious chops.

Some actors only get better with age. DiCaprio is another one that went from "eye candy/heart throb" in movies like Titanic and Romeo&Juliet to an actor with some serious chops.
Leo was doing tons of dramatic roles that were not the eye-candy/heartthrob stuff way before Titanic. He first came to my attention playing Johnny Depp's developmentally disabled younger brother in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Noticed that they tried passing off the Bristol Wisconsin Renaissance Fair town as Oshkosh, WI lol. They must have filmed there last year when it was closed for covid, it looked like fall when there would normally have been people there every day.

Either that or they found another one that looks very similar.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about the drink Josta but now i wannnnnnnt one!!!! Both episodes were great so far, looks like we're jumping right into the "Madness" that spreads throughout the MCU in the near future. Really considering a whole season binge after they air the final episode!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back