LOKI series trailer... now online!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bloop

Sr Member
Noticed that they tried passing off the Bristol Wisconsin Renaissance Fair town as Oshkosh, WI lol. They must have filmed there last year when it was closed for covid, it looked like fall when there would normally have been people there every day.

Either that or they found another one that looks very similar.
I don't know, I assumed they shot it in Georgia like the rest of the show. It doesn't look like they have that big of a budget to be doing a lot of location shoots.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
Loving this so far. WandaVision took four episodes to figure out what was going on.

F&WS was slow starting. It was episode four before I got into it.

Loki started out spying from the gate and hasn’t slowed down yet.

Great storytelling and Owen Wilson has impressed me tremendously with his role. I never knew that he could actually act.

G W Zipper

I don't know, I assumed they shot it in Georgia like the rest of the show. It doesn't look like they have that big of a budget to be doing a lot of location shoots.
Regardless, there is no renaissance faire in Oshkosh, but there is one in Bristol. Might be helpful if you ever show up in Oshkosh in your finest chain mail looking for a good time. I hear next week, they're planning on featuring a big fly-in in Bristol, though, so that'll be cool.

Malibu139

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It was the Georgia Renn Festival being passed off as Oshkosh. Most of Loki was filmed in GA
And my new favorite is Loki as Geraint Thomas on the podium

Laspector

Master Member
Going back to the first episode, I really wish the D.B. Cooper thing had been more than just a small footnote. In the previews they made it out like it would be more of a sizable plot point.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Going back to the first episode, I really wish the D.B. Cooper thing had been more than just a small footnote. In the previews they made it out like it would be more of a sizable plot point.
I'm not sure how Loki being D.B. Cooper would be central to the plot. I felt it worked as a demonstration of Loki's mischievious nature.

Lightning

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Mechanical Keyboard Subreddit is having great fun identifying the keyboard seen is closeup in the last episode. You can buy the keycaps off Amazon (YMDK Carbon). They are still working on the underlying keyboard.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Which is Amora's name in the Young Avengers comics with Scarlet Witch's kids in them, evidently.
Not so much that it's "Amora's name", but that Sylvie Lushton is a new Enchantress, empowered by Loki -- but this Sylvie looks pretty well-traveled. I don't think she's going to be part of any Young Avengers lineup in Phase 4 or 5... but possibly a younger version of her.

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not so much that it's "Amora's name", but that Sylvie Lushton is a new Enchantress, empowered by Loki -- but this Sylvie looks pretty well-traveled. I don't think she's going to be part of any Young Avengers lineup in Phase 4 or 5... but possibly a younger version of her.
This has pretty much been confirmed by some merch leaks. Her name is listed under a replica of her crown with the broken horn.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.