Suggestion Location forums?

TurboTrey03

Should the RPF have area forums? IE Northeast, Southeast, etc.? Making group activities easier for say cons and/or special events? Just a thought.

Hmmm I personally would like to be able to search for users by geographical area. I'd love to know who else was down by my neck of the woods.

I don´t think that area forums are a good idea since the RPF is an international forum. How would the substructuring work anyway, with all the subforums we already have, and people asking for more subforums all the time? There is not enough that can be gained from having too many subforums, regional or other.

You should shoot adamata a courtesy PM before you do that.
Sharing a link, and using said link in a signature are different.
I doubt Tony (adamata) will have a problem with it, but its his bandwidth.

Edit: I see you went ahead and added the signature any way, and no mention of adamata. :unsure

Last edited:
I didn't know it's visible I dont see it on my posts and I'm not sure if I have even worded it correctly, and you are correct adamata needs to be asked. I didn't realize it's on his bandwidth. Thank you for letting me know, I didn't mean to act as if it were my data when it's obviously not. I'll send adamata a pm.

That is genius. I will demand my computer engineer brother cease working on games and instead make awesome ideas like this! Addenum edit, I just realized I put my zip code in the city area. I don't want to email the host guy so I just submitted another profile.

Last edited:
Got a PM back from adamata he said he's ok with putting the link to his page in my sig. I'll reword it so he gets proper credit. Thanks again scarf man for giving me the heads up, and I apologize if I got ahead of myself.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back