Limited Run Liquid Schwartz

Re: Cans of Liquid Schwartz $15 a set

I’m still in for a more accurate one plus the toilet paper when it all comes together :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still it for a set. The Less accurate set is fine for me right now. Gonna stick the smaller one in my glove box anyway. So when I’m driving and the wife say “ we’re gonna be late”. I’ll tell her open the glove box and pour the can into the fuel tank. Of course I’m not telling her I have a can. Gotta keep it a funny surprise.

just hit me up with the payment info.

I dropped of 7 sets of cans at the post office today, they should all arrive in about a week.
If you payed for tracked packet, you should have gotten an email from PayPal with tracking info.

Got my tracking info email :thumbsup

& I'm totally putting the small can in my glove box. That's hysterical! :lol

Throw them up on the junkyard page. I’ve seen other people place messed up, damaged and wrong sizes in there. Might get a few extra Sales over there.

Got mine in the mail today. the small one is perfect size for the glove box.

Even tho the cans are not the right movie size. These bad boys are still a lot of fun to fool with. You can also turn the small one into a Christmas tree ornament for extra laughs.

Thanks Brandomack

Got mine in the mail today. the small one is perfect size for the glove box.

Even tho the cans are not the right movie size. These bad boys are still a lot of fun to fool with. You can also turn the small one into a Christmas tree ornament for extra laughs.

Thanks Brandomack

You're very welcome. Thank you for your business.

My father in law is somewhat of a wise##@ and has to make a space balls reference any time star wars is brought up. Needless to say, he's a big fan of the film. I bought these for him as a Christmas gift. They look great and he will love them. Thanks for the run! They look great

My cans of Liquid Schwartz have arrived! That was very fast shipping, I must say. They're so great!
Yeah, that little one is definitely going into the glove box :lol

Thank you Brandomack!

My cans arrived today too, very awesome. I'll also grab one of the more screen accurate ones when they're ready. May the Schwartz be with you.

Don't for get to leave feedback guys!

Tracking stopped after my package crossed the border into the US. I'm excited to get mine soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back