Lightsaber Edge Cards - straight ESB style leads

Setting aside, for a moment, the fact that we don’t know how the Ranch board lines up with the Bespin hero board, etc., that graphic looks a lot more plausible to me than the Otis boards people have been using, with some very obviously bigger gaps between certain traces. The reference indicates, if not symmetrical traces, then only very slightly offset traces.

Yea, like I say over and over - i found a certain couple boards by Otis that were the closest to date and used those pn my builds. They were not 100% but around 90% and people latched onto the brand name and have treated them as all accurate confirmed parts and advertised builds with them as if they were confirmed. I have no part in this, and never pushed it. Still proud of my close find but thats all it was.

Yea, like I say over and over - i found a certain couple boards by Otis that were the closest to date and used those pn my builds. They were not 100% but around 90% and people latched onto the brand name and have treated them as all accurate confirmed parts and advertised builds with them as if they were confirmed. I have no part in this, and never pushed it. Still proud of my close find but thats all it was.

Sometimes these things can spin out of control!

Ehhh, I found some that are very close.
20210629_135707.jpg
fullsizeoutput_28ce.jpeg

Finally found some time to snap a couple pics. This was the last puzzle piece for me (even though I've had a couple other vintage boards that would have been close enough). It even gave me the motivation to finally update/upgrade my ESB Graflex, so thanks a bunch for that Tom! (y)

(and I think it looks fine, even with the fiberglass layer separation issue)

ESB Graflex final.jpg

ESB card final.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back