Lightsaber Edge Cards - straight ESB style leads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gregatron

Sr Member
Setting aside, for a moment, the fact that we don’t know how the Ranch board lines up with the Bespin hero board, etc., that graphic looks a lot more plausible to me than the Otis boards people have been using, with some very obviously bigger gaps between certain traces. The reference indicates, if not symmetrical traces, then only very slightly offset traces.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yea, like I say over and over - i found a certain couple boards by Otis that were the closest to date and used those pn my builds. They were not 100% but around 90% and people latched onto the brand name and have treated them as all accurate confirmed parts and advertised builds with them as if they were confirmed. I have no part in this, and never pushed it. Still proud of my close find but thats all it was.

Gregatron

Sr Member
Yea, like I say over and over - i found a certain couple boards by Otis that were the closest to date and used those pn my builds. They were not 100% but around 90% and people latched onto the brand name and have treated them as all accurate confirmed parts and advertised builds with them as if they were confirmed. I have no part in this, and never pushed it. Still proud of my close find but thats all it was.

Sometimes these things can spin out of control!