Lightsaber Edge Cards - straight ESB style leads

For the record Those traces are too thick in the first photo. I have a board from them with the normal sized leads, see above. Ive seen a couple here and dont want them categorized as the same lol

Any more follow-up on this or is the edge card search dead? I saw Parts of Star Wars that they had a definitive source for it but I guess that's been abandoned and the Otis boards are the go-to currently?

Ahem! My Barbican has the fat trace at the end. Just sayin'!!

I'm surprised nobody noticed, and a little bummed!

0226201403a.jpg
0226201404_HDR.jpg
0226201402.jpg
0226201402b.jpg
0226201405.jpg

Though I do realize the traces aren't one hundred percent correct. Still, I thought it was cool that there's genuinely a fat trace at the front!

Last edited:
Here’s mine.

415A9870-08AD-45BD-BF30-B19715998099.jpeg

Though I have a few other ones coming in as well. Not sure of the exact vintage on this one and the lines are probably too thick to be the real one. I dig it’s aged effect though.

Ahem! My Barbican has the fat trace at the end. Just sayin'!!

I'm surprised nobody noticed, and a little bummed!

View attachment 1312136View attachment 1312137View attachment 1312138View attachment 1312139View attachment 1312142

Though I do realize the traces aren't one hundred percent correct. Still, I thought it was cool that there's genuinely a fat trace at the front!
I'm sorry I missed this. are you sure you didn't just steal the real prop? Hell your clamp even has the arc scrape on it. Is that a heald also?

Here’s mine.

View attachment 1316832

Though I have a few other ones coming in as well. Not sure of the exact vintage on this one and the lines are probably too thick to be the real one. I dig it’s aged effect though.
Looks great! You are right, the silver leads are a bit too thick, but this is a REALLY close board. Aged look really takes the cake, congrats!

I'm sorry I missed this. are you sure you didn't just steal the real prop? Hell your clamp even has the arc scrape on it. Is that a heald also?

Looks great! You are right, the silver leads are a bit too thick, but this is a REALLY close board. Aged look really takes the cake, congrats!

Thanks thd! I actually was just reading your older threads about your board discoveries. Really great info in there. It'd be so nice to have a directory of boards where we could figure out manufacture date so we could get the correct vintage. Oh well. Any 'vintage' is pretty good at this point. I have a couple more boards coming in that I'll post here as well. Circuit board hunting is my new hobby, lol.

Tom, I honestly don't recall what the donor board was for this one, I've had it so long. Pretty sure it was NOT a Heald, though. It was some little card I got from working on Infinity War, I think. We had a lot of old electronics and stuff for set dressing.

HAH! very good!!!

I like the look of the more rounded leads on sabers. I think the originals technically had rectangles with rounded corners, making them look like they had a radius from far away.

You nailed some of the most important parts - heavy soldered, thin, straight, industrial style leads, dark green board, the right style of gold plating, size and spacing. I would cherish this board (or snap it a part and cherish the SABER you make with it ;) )

HAH! very good!!!

I like the look of the more rounded leads on sabers. I think the originals technically had rectangles with rounded corners, making them look like they had a radius from far away.

You nailed some of the most important parts - heavy soldered, thin, straight, industrial style leads, dark green board, the right style of gold plating, size and spacing. I would cherish this board (or snap it a part and cherish the SABER you make with it ;) )

Where did the squared off corners theory come from? It's so hard to tell in the photos.

There's one more left from the seller as well if anyone wnats the link.

Like I said, I have one more coming in and I'll contact you seperately thd9791 once I get it. I have a theory on it and want to discuss it with someone more knowledgeable and see if we can break this code.

Where did the squared off corners theory come from? It's so hard to tell in the photos.

There's one more left from the seller as well if anyone wnats the link.

Like I said, I have one more coming in and I'll contact you seperately thd9791 once I get it. I have a theory on it and want to discuss it with someone more knowledgeable and see if we can break this code.
Lol! No its gone. I told you i was lookin at it. I found 1 more but its like $130.

I have some other boards im looking at too. You tom and i should pow wow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back