Lightsaber advice.

I was mostly referring to the film hilts. They want $100-$200 more for NEO build with blade compared to Korbanth.

I actually really like Korbanth empties (inaccurate sometimes, but nice).

i actually have a project to hack apart a Graflex 2.5 and turn it into a TFU I Starkiller by adding some custom machined parts and also some TCSS MHS bits.

it isn't very far along but the 2.5 makes for a good platform to make a Starkiller.

D638A99A-372C-4ADD-8191-493D7FC25666.jpeg

haha. Yeah rainbow blade is stupid. Not my thing. But unstable kylo is awesome.

also just WAIT for the next Proffie release. Blade angle got added to complement swing speed for responsive blade styles.

It is gonna make localized lockup out of this world. Fett263 demonstrated it recently on his channel.
I just watched that. It's pretty cool how it works...

So I have looked again before I made myself look like an idiot to Randy. I almost emailed him about the hot glue.

The wires ARE soldered on correctly. Then everything is hot glued over for some odd reason.

So I have looked again before I made myself look like an idiot to Randy. I almost emailed him about the hot glue.

The wires ARE soldered on correctly. Then everything is hot glued over for some odd reason.

oh yeah. No their soldering looks solid from what I have seen. Good stable beads. I just don't understand the hot glue.

maybe they are using it instead of heat shrink as a de-stresser on joints?

my problem with hot glue is that it is not particularly temperature tolerant. i mean that is how it works: it gets hot: it softens.

Sugru is dialectic, adhesive putty that once cured is EXTREMELY heat tolerant and stable. It is what I use to mount / bed electronics

Vader's Vault? Granted I have only one lightsaber from them, but I have had good experience with them. And I have heard good things about them.

They are 'popular' and people who dont any better blindly follow them.

MANY people who have been in the scene for a long time know of their BS practices..

They personally owe me THOUSANDS of dollars... They are just thieves, morally corrupt dirt-bags IMO..

Stand on the shoulders of others, steal others work and ideas, ... never acknowledge others have done what they 'claim' to have done. Just all around scum. (spit)..

Most of the 'bog dogs' in the saber scene do not deserve the money or respect of the public.

They used to have forums/threads dedicated to making fun of customers (because they had questions,. or were as familiar with X, Y, Z)..... then turn around and gladly take your money with a smile on their faces.

They all let GREED take front and center instead of morally correct choices. (as long as they get money, they will trade loyalty and friendship)..

Just all -around- crappy people.

They are 'popular' and people who dont any better blindly follow them.

MANY people who have been in the scene for a long time know of their BS practices..

They personally owe me THOUSANDS of dollars... They are just thieves, morally corrupt dirt-bags IMO..

Stand on the shoulders of others, steal others work and ideas, ... never acknowledge others have done what they 'claim' to have done. Just all around scum. (spit)..

Most of the 'bog dogs' in the saber scene do not deserve the money or respect of the public.

They used to have forums/threads dedicated to making fun of customers (because they had questions,. or were as familiar with X, Y, Z)..... then turn around and gladly take your money with a smile on their faces.

They all let GREED take front and center instead of morally correct choices. (as long as they get money, they will trade loyalty and friendship)..

Just all -around- crappy people.

pretty sure this applies to "the big 3"... and personally I am pretty sure this applies to a few other major name vendors too. But I'm gonna reserve my comments to being polite.:D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back