Life Size Smallville Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

camper

SMALLVILLE

Hey Gang,

Here’s a life size paint-up that I just finished of Tom Welling from SMALLVILLE.

Sculpted by the mega talented Ely Llana (VashDstampede)
I added real hair and false eye lashes to add to the over all realism.

Thanks for Looking!

°Jeff Camp

CAMPer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trilogy

Sr Member
The hair and eye lashes do indeed allow for greater realism. However, the real star is your wonderful paint work.

Haywire

I first looked at the pictures (before reading the posting to confirm) and thought...that must be one of Vash's scupts. Why? Because its amazing!

camper

Thanks for looking and commenting guys… much appreciated!

Hey Steve… the eyes were painted ;)

°Jeff

CAMPer

VashDstampede

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is UNREAL. . . Well real. . . You know what I mean ;):D
Really great job with this build up and paint job!
I'm amazed at how you brought a blank canvas to life and I'm really glad you captured the expression I tried to bring out in the sculpt.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This makes me want to buy one and send it to Jeff to paint!
This is one of my favorite busts that you have done Jeff. I'm a huge Smallville/Welling fan and I can't stop looking at this thread! :) Ely really nailed the sculpt too.

Last edited:

camper

This is UNREAL. . . Well real. . . You know what I mean ;):D
Really great job with this build up and paint job!
I'm amazed at how you brought a blank canvas to life and I'm really glad you captured the expression I tried to bring out in the sculpt.

Thanks Ely! It means a LOT coming from you… the Sculptor! I look forward to working on more of your pieces! ;)

°Jeff

CAMPer

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Damn, that came out amazing. Holy Crap:love Where did you get the hair? That's dead on, and my bust needs a new DOO.

Reel