Life Size Smallville Bust

camper

SMALLVILLE

Hey Gang,

Here’s a life size paint-up that I just finished of Tom Welling from SMALLVILLE.

Sculpted by the mega talented Ely Llana (VashDstampede)
I added real hair and false eye lashes to add to the over all realism.

Thanks for Looking!

°Jeff Camp

CAMPer

Smallville_1155.jpg

Smallville_1157.jpg

Smallville_1163.jpg

Smallville_1151.jpg

Smallville_1150.jpg

Smallville_1152.jpg

Smallville_1149.jpg

The hair and eye lashes do indeed allow for greater realism. However, the real star is your wonderful paint work.

I first looked at the pictures (before reading the posting to confirm) and thought...that must be one of Vash's scupts. Why? Because its amazing!

Thanks for looking and commenting guys… much appreciated!

Hey Steve… the eyes were painted ;)

°Jeff

CAMPer

This is UNREAL. . . Well real. . . You know what I mean ;):D
Really great job with this build up and paint job!
I'm amazed at how you brought a blank canvas to life and I'm really glad you captured the expression I tried to bring out in the sculpt.

This makes me want to buy one and send it to Jeff to paint!
This is one of my favorite busts that you have done Jeff. I'm a huge Smallville/Welling fan and I can't stop looking at this thread! :) Ely really nailed the sculpt too.

Last edited:
This is UNREAL. . . Well real. . . You know what I mean ;):D
Really great job with this build up and paint job!
I'm amazed at how you brought a blank canvas to life and I'm really glad you captured the expression I tried to bring out in the sculpt.

Thanks Ely! It means a LOT coming from you… the Sculptor! I look forward to working on more of your pieces! ;)

°Jeff

CAMPer

Damn, that came out amazing. Holy Crap:love Where did you get the hair? That's dead on, and my bust needs a new DOO.

Reel

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back