Life of Pi (Post-release)

It's not a "twist ending;" it's an alternate accounting of the shipwreck that Pi tells the investigators when they don't believe his story about the tiger and the floating island. In the film, we don't see any of the alternate account play out on screen. It's just the camera focused on the actor for one several-minute shot while he recounts the bare-bones outline.

It's a twist ending because at the end he admits he lied about the details, that it wasn't animals on the boat, it was a bunch of people who cannibalized each other murderously all along.

It's a twist ending because at the end he admits he lied about the details, that it wasn't animals on the boat, it was a bunch of people who cannibalized each other murderously all along.

ya, i put that in the spoiler area for the benefit of those that have yet to see it! :lol

Only one did the murdering... Pi was just very hungry! :sick :love

Life of Pi movie review

Hey everyone!

I am new here and hoping to find some friends and make some nice topics ofc! So as a schoolproject I had to make a Youtube channel about something that keeps me busy. In my case it is movies, tv series and videogames! For movies I usually make reviews and now I really wanted to make a review of one of my favorite novels Life of Pi!

Check it out!

Life of Pi movie review - IamZani - YouTube

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back