A Fire Will Rise....

cfa0d14a.jpg

b7108121.jpg

a4c027ce.jpg

Details to follow....
happy.gif

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. New TDKR Teaser Added 6/20

Nomex Suit, TDKR Back Pack, Bane and Catwoman...together with the above TDKR Batman are all going to market shortly. Probably over a period of weeks between one release and another but they're all coming basically now.

Will I see you at SDCC this year?

David

David,

Will UD Replicas have a display at this years SDCC

Alex

Nomex Suit, TDKR Back Pack, Bane and Catwoman...together with the above TDKR Batman are all going to market shortly. Probably over a period of weeks between one release and another but they're all coming basically now.

Will I see you at SDCC this year?

David

David I am going to stop by the booth in my TDKR Bane costume....I am hoping to see the Bane goodies

David, I got my TDK Q2 delivery suit yesterday, thanks again for your patience in giving me updates via forum and phone! Product looks AMAZING :love Can't wait for the Cap TFA suit delivery :thumbsup I'm very glad it arrived in time for the TDKR release, I'm definitely wearing the jacket to my screening :lol

David, I got my TDK Q2 delivery suit yesterday, thanks again for your patience in giving me updates via forum and phone! Product looks AMAZING :love Can't wait for the Cap TFA suit delivery :thumbsup I'm very glad it arrived in time for the TDKR release, I'm definitely wearing the jacket to my screening :lol

Awesome to hear bud and thanks for the kind review!!!
You're also going to love your Cap suit too...:)

And another tease...:cool

faec87cb.jpg

See it and try it on at SDCC....:thumbsup

David

That Bane teaser looks awesome! Removable sleeves and collar or am I reading too much into the seams? Also, I can't tell on my screen, but are the sleeves brown (hopefully) or black?

That Bane teaser looks awesome! Removable sleeves and collar or am I reading too much into the seams? Also, I can't tell on my screen, but are the sleeves brown (hopefully) or black?

Let's see...:)
Yes, yes and YES...that last yes confirms the brown color. And it's a gorgeous waxed leather finish. :thumbsup

This one is going to be a must have particularly for the Uber-Bane-Fans....:cool

Glad you dig it dude.

David

Let's see...:)
Yes, yes and YES...that last yes confirms the brown color. And it's a gorgeous waxed leather finish. :thumbsup

This one is going to be a must have particularly for the Uber-Bane-Fans....:cool

Glad you dig it dude.

David

David,

I cannot wait until SDCC Now! I am def stopping by in my costume for sure! The news that the sleeves and collar zip off just made me cry tears of joy!

It may be a silly question, but would a male jacket ever surface using this texture? Seeing the promo shots of the film suit, and the texture in that jacket, I really like the look - but something tells me it might be a little wrong if a the jacket were not the right size/style for me :lol

6b4bc346.jpg

Details to follow.....:cool

David

The Ultimate Hands-Free Accessory to carry your goods is coming...

fe3d8819.jpg
127643f3.jpg

42fe7e54.jpg

It may be a silly question, but would a male jacket ever surface using this texture? Seeing the promo shots of the film suit, and the texture in that jacket, I really like the look - but something tells me it might be a little wrong if a the jacket were not the right size/style for me :lol

Yup the texture is cool...but I doubt we'll do a male version of this jacket. Maybe a different texture is already in the cards though.....:cool

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. New TDKR Teaser Added 7/1

Just an update on where UD Replicas is at as of today...we're expanding and have now doubled up on our warehouse and office space. The support we've had, and continue to receive for these goods really is spectacular and now in just over a year in our current location and space, we have no choice but to look to the future and invest in further growth. :thumbsup
This means more space to accommodate product, a larger show room...and simply to be as efficient as we possibly can.

In David's own words "If we don't continue to take steps forward and invest in growth, we're eventually going to start taking steps backwards...and our clients deserve this kind of dedication and commitment."

This expansion will NOT cause delays of any kind, but moving forward it WILL allow us to work better and faster. Space and Deadlines are our 2 single greatest challenges...and while we continue to meet our deadlines and ship product as planned it has usually come down to the last few days of that given quarter....even when product HAS been ready far sooner than the ultimate ship out date of those same goods.
This 'expansion' will allow is to be more efficient, and as a result...faster. :thumbsup

Rimma :thumbsup
UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd.

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKR Bane Jacket Added 7/4

David, if you are reading this. I got a pretty great idea for you, and if you make it, I would buy it. Plus it's a Hi-Viz motorcycle jacket. It's all yellow with a black strip down the arm and torso. And in the middle of the chest, is a footprint. Do you already know where that's from? BRUCE LEE's JUMPSUIT from GAME OF DEATH. What's iconic with this is that FOOTPRINT! Here's 2 images of it:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3brzkR111qg5nyao1_400.gif

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKR Bane Jacket Added 7/4

Any word on if you'll be offering Banes shearling coat?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back