Let’s talk nepenthe

I’m cursed.. these damn things don’t move once the hit New York…. Wtf already…
Not political, just truth, NY and Los Angeles are both allowing massive theft on train shipments and semi-truck shipments. They are ordering shippers to "report" and not "engage" as swarms of people with bolt cutters attack parked/stopped shipments. Until this ends, your losses will continue. Several major train companies have officially notified Los Angeles that they are likely to remove them from official routes. The state has vowed to continue with the status quo. On my end of the planet, my shipments say San Jose when they stop reporting progress.

Ca tends to send everything up to Sacramento to the main DC then back down, at least for USPS and UPS.
Fedex will sit in Tracy.

I've been waiting for over a month for my replica Spas cages coming from China.
Other things I have gotten from China show up in a week.

Ca tends to send everything up to Sacramento to the main DC then back down, at least for USPS and UPS.
Fedex will sit in Tracy.

I've been waiting for over a month for my replica Spas cages coming from China.
Other things I have gotten from China show up in a week.
My USPS stuff coming from Texas always says Millerville or something like that and then San Jose, then Millerville, then SanJose and then I get a notice it was sent back to Texas and it is at my house the next day in Oregon or it disappears forever in San Jose. But those are usually the hellspawn shipping called fedex smartpost or whatever other demonic name they give to USPS being involved with fedex packages.

Wow, I get stuff shipped all the time from Amazon and eBay and have had maybe one or two packages go missing in maybe 10 years?
I'll just drop ship to your place then drive over and pick it up. I lose 1 in 3 shipments and at least 1 in 2 is very delayed. If it has anything to do with USPS add another day or two.

Let's go back to the prop. Testing the front template. Have to bother a friend. She has a vinyl cutting printer that will do a fine job. Measurements published were so damm close to real one. Thanks the maker!

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_120700.jpg
    IMG_20230526_120700.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
Let's go back to the prop. Testing the front template. Have to bother a friend. She has a vinyl cutting printer that will do a fine job. Measurements published were so damm close to real one. Thanks the maker!
So, did you come up with more accurate dimensions? That art and layout look good. The circuit board piece looked to me like it was inside and we were just seeing both sides of the one piece. I hven’t gone back to watch again for another look though.

Last edited:
So, did you come up with more accurate dimensions? That art and layout look good. The circuit board piece looked to me like it was inside and we were just seeing both sides of the one piece. I hven’t gone back to watch again for another look though.
Check this out please.

Attachments

• IMG_20230515_214614.jpg
    IMG_20230515_214614.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 75
They finally arrived. Now I can go on the hose connector device. Have to adjust a little bit the template. 1mm bigger from each side.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_110754.jpg
    IMG_20230602_110754.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Estimated the PVC hose diameter in 7mm. Used several images. This is the clearest image to check. Bottle neck is 28mm. There are several PVC hoses 7mm OD x 5mm ID. Will be great If someone else can check on my estimation.

Attachments

• evidence.jpg
    evidence.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
And I guess, just guessing cause I don't have one of them on my hand, that this
  • 1/8-inch barb by 1/8-inch barb coupling
Will do the job just fine. IF they can fit and hold a 5mm ID hose. just drill a 5mm hole at the top of the cap and you are done. What do you think? Any feedback will be welcome. I can almost see the shape at this image. Cap height is about 25mm and they are only 19mm tall. It will remain hidden inside.

PS: I modeled and printed one of them. They are way smaller and even If they will do the job, the one used on the prop looks like that have a taller neck.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20230521_194113.jpg
    IMG_20230521_194113.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back