lenses for a p1 bio

Nickolos

hey all i just got my first cast of my bio i sculpted all body shopped and ready to go (ill post pictures when i gain the nerve freakin intimidating stuff) and i know lots of people use sunglasses for lenses but my question is what about the little middle section part of the lens could some one post a pic or please help thanks ps i guess i should say its a P1 style

hey all i just got my first cast of my bio i sculpted all body shopped and ready to go (ill post pictures when i gain the nerve freakin intimidating stuff) and i know lots of people use sunglasses for lenses but my question is what about the little middle section part of the lens could some one post a pic or please help thanks ps i guess i should say its a P1 style

You could try cutting down a reflective MX/snowboard goggle lens, that would probably work.

You can also use a welding visor, they're pretty easy to cut down to size, and will cover the whole thing with one piece.

I've also used the snap-on motor cycle shields, the kind that snap on to open-faced motorcycle helmets. They are not as rigid as the standard shields. I picked up 2 at a local cycle shop for about $15 each, and I was able to get a mirrored version as well as a dark lens version. Very easy to cut with a dremmel and then after that, the heat-gun becomes your best friend.....just be very careful with how hot the gun gets and how close you get it to the lens material. Once the shield is warm enough, it will bend quite easily and rather quickly. But once you get it to the desired shape and it cools, your set to go. Good luck.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back