Lego Predator

CloakedBobskink

Hello, I'm new here and when making my Lego Predator and looking for reference material on the web, I stubeled on this site and well...

I make lots of Lego customs, and I made a Lego Predator some time ago, but it was actually prety lame, I was lazy and never looked at any refernce material, but now I finaly made a descent update.
Here it is.

predator00.jpg

Anyway, I'm mush happier with the result this time. It's been a while that I made a custom I really want to keep myself, and not give away or sell.

Here are some more pictures:

predator02.jpg

predator03.jpg

And a reference picture.

predator01.jpg

But, as can be seen in Predator 2 and the AVP Movies, at the end, a Predator never seems to be alone...
avp00.jpg

But his companions still need some finishing up. From left to right Scar Predator from AVP. Predtor 2, Predator 1, Elder Predator from Predator 2 & a first tryout

And eventualy, the Predator also needs to fight some aliens from time to time...
avp01.jpg

Any comments.

predator00.jpg

predator02.jpg

predator03.jpg

predator01.jpg

avp00.jpg

avp01.jpg

Dude when I was a kid it was my little brother who was more into Legos, but I wish I had these to play with when I was younger I would have been into Legos just like him.

all they need now is a trophy wall, with different lego animals/ dinosaurs and whatever else can be found!

i also belong to another forum site called JoeCustoms and its all about customizing G.i.Joe figures into anything else
check these out!

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_...a=P&id=8519

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_...a=P&id=5039
I have a custom on Joecustoms aswell, but not a Predator. Kamakura, which I did a long tima ago, my first custom ever now that I remeber.

I have a custom on Joecustoms aswell, but not a Predator. Kamakura, which I did a long tima ago, my first custom ever now that I remeber.
Thats cool too . I didn't know there was a custom Joe site like that. I'm doing my own suit in scale on a 12" Joe to see how it might look. I should have guessed I wouldn't be the first.

I think it's Bobskink, but I'm not sure, I haven't been there for ages (same with Yojoe). Now I'm just more into Lego, and probably will stay into it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back