Legend

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fly4v

Sr Member
Twenty years ago on a little network that no longer exists was a nice Richard Dean Anderson western called Legend.

http://www.rdanderson.com/legend/legend.htm

It is sad that unless you have kept some old VHS tapes from the first year of UPN, not going to find a decent copy today.

But then again if Legend hadn't fallen by the wayside, would we have had Colonel Jack O'neill two years later?

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
UPN is another channel that burned through shows like mad without giving them a chance. The only one I remember on the channel that lasted long was Voyager.

CB2001

Master Member
UPN is another channel that burned through shows like mad without giving them a chance. The only one I remember on the channel that lasted long was Voyager.
I can name a few of them that remember watching, some behind Voyager, others on other days, back when it was on the big satellite dish (basically the first four seasons) . Nowhere Man, Deadly Games, Pig Sty, The Sentinel and Platypus Man.