Legend

Fly4v

Sr Member
Twenty years ago on a little network that no longer exists was a nice Richard Dean Anderson western called Legend.

http://www.rdanderson.com/legend/legend.htm

It is sad that unless you have kept some old VHS tapes from the first year of UPN, not going to find a decent copy today.

But then again if Legend hadn't fallen by the wayside, would we have had Colonel Jack O'neill two years later?

Last edited:
UPN is another channel that burned through shows like mad without giving them a chance. The only one I remember on the channel that lasted long was Voyager.

UPN is another channel that burned through shows like mad without giving them a chance. The only one I remember on the channel that lasted long was Voyager.

I can name a few of them that remember watching, some behind Voyager, others on other days, back when it was on the big satellite dish (basically the first four seasons) . Nowhere Man, Deadly Games, Pig Sty, The Sentinel and Platypus Man.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back