Leather Green Lantern Costume DONE!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Here is a taste of what I am hoping to debut at Comic Con if I can make it to the Con. This is just a sleeve, but there is more to come. It is leather and Suede.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Thanks I am glad you like it.

As for the gloves I will be going with
some green velvet ones. The Boots I
will make myself from some of the $30
boots available on Ebay. The mask I
already have completed.

Cptnchaos

<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Jun 7 2006, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1257864[/snapback]</div>
Thanks I am glad you like it.

As for the gloves I will be going with
some green velvet ones. The Boots I
will make myself from some of the $30
boots available on Ebay. The mask I
already have completed.
[/b]

Dude... I never realized how SHORT your arms were compared to your legs. ;)

The suit looks AWESOME... Makes me want to make a HAL costume to hang out with your amazing coolness.

D

ps: wait... no pockets??/ Where does a lantern keep his change then??

Status
Not open for further replies.