Last Man Standing

BlackKaos

Sr Member
I've been steadily working on a new costume from the Last Man Standing graphic novel. I've 3d modeled both Abaddon and Gabriel characters helmets for pepakura. I've assembled my Abaddon's pepakura helmet and have been finishing that along 3d modeling his armor for pep to make the whole suit. Next I will start Gabriel's suit. Here is my progress of the Abaddon character. I will post pics as I go.

Attachments

• Abaddonwip7.jpg
    Abaddonwip7.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 440
  • 159c531466ac17ba4b2aa80b66233c6a-d365o5l.jpg
    159c531466ac17ba4b2aa80b66233c6a-d365o5l.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 20150127_134800.jpg
    20150127_134800.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 174
  • lms_wip_by_lordnetsua-d6dxqg8.jpg
    lms_wip_by_lordnetsua-d6dxqg8.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Here's a little update on the Abaddon helmet. I have have it shaped and wet sanded smooth. I'm ready for paint but I was thinking about taking a little bit off the top, sides and back to make it a little smaller before I paint. I'm wearing a toboggan underneath for padding gives it about a quarter inch of padding.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Last Man Stand Abaddon helmet.JPG
    Last Man Stand Abaddon helmet.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 164
This is Awesome! I'm working on a Gabriel costume myself (I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm getting to it) and it's always cool to see projects from this almost cult fandom. In regards to your sizing question, It looks great, and comparing it to the reference images, I think the only thing you'd need to take off is a little off the sides.

Haha.... Never seen the movie Solos blaster, so I had no idea about it or I would have made my thread title a little more specific.

Thanks Hullco. I will be looking forward to a thread of your build if you decide to create one.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back