Ladies and Gents from the RPF... I proudly present... WONDER WOMAN!

I am very glad you guys and girls liked it so much, and I would like to open this thread for any sort of question you may have.

Whenever you wish, ask away :)

I am very glad you guys and girls liked it so much, and I would like to open this thread for any sort of question you may have.

Whenever you wish, ask away :)

That is a Stunning WW costume, and whats really wierd is not to long ago the Fiancee and i came across that exact same concept picture and thought wow, and now here it is

would love to know How much :love PM sent

Last edited:
That was direct to the point, wasn´t it?:) I sent you a Private Message regarding the conditions in which such an arrangement could be made :) By now you should have gotten it already :)

:)

Anything else, folks?:)

Really Really nice work, I've never been a WonderWoman fan, but this costume is probably the best I've seen. I love the design and the craftsmanship.

Right now I wish I could.... but the suit is halfway to Australia by now, and I am sorry I can´t do it now, however, I am quite sure that when Adam Jay shoots it, the greaves and sandals will be prominently displayed .... sorry about that....

Hermes, you are my HERO! In fact from this day forward, you shall be known as HEROmese!:lol
I mean it, you really are.
Fantastic application all the way around. Thanks for sharing your art with us.
-Brin

Seriously impressive from concept to execution.

(Makes me want to see a movie cross over with this Wonder Woman and the Medieval Batman)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back