Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet: FREE STL FILES

Re: Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet COMPLETED

First set is finished took some tweaking !!

attachment.php

order form up later today

Attachments

• 11191282_784909304958792_1020399699_n.jpg
    11191282_784909304958792_1020399699_n.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,922

I'd love to see it assembled. I've got some questions regarding the shape of the top of the dome, but want to wait to see it all assembled with some shots from all angles :D

First set is finished took some tweaking !!

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=495066&stc=1

order form up later today

Just making sure I didn't miss something. Did you really mean to put say that the order form would be put up? If you did, it isn't. If you didn't mean to, which I suspect because of tweaks and painting and figuring out pricing and such, or other projects, then you accidentally said that at the bottom. Just want to clarify for all of us admiring your AWESOME work and are waiting.

Well Luke, I just read threw all 12 pages of this thread and am thoroughly amazed at why I haven't bought me a 3d Printer. But good work on the CAD Modeling and getting this to come out movie production style.

If you and your hombres come up with a price, please do let us all know. I would love to have a printed helmet. I was starting on a making one out of fiber glass, its a bitch alright.

Just making sure I didn't miss something. Did you really mean to put say that the order form would be put up? If you did, it isn't. If you didn't mean to, which I suspect because of tweaks and painting and figuring out pricing and such, or other projects, then you accidentally said that at the bottom. Just want to clarify for all of us admiring your AWESOME work and are waiting.

i'll share that soon the issue is production time haha with the separate faceplates and dome the time to produces is a little higher as well as a small learning curve of trial and error on the cold cast mixes

Sni9er; I think your run link is wrong, it leads back to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Sni9er; I think your run link is wrong, it leads back to this thread.

fixed !

I pasted the new url over the old in the editor so the text updated but the URL remained incorrect haha

i also want to take the point to thank you all for the incredible support i received designing & Developing this helmet

Great building project. Thanks for the wonderful images. You have definitely inspired me to try and create my own Kylo Ren. Thanks again.

Do you think you will do any other helmets from the new movie or stick to kylo ren? There's two helmets I want to add to my collection really badly, the new tie pilot and the new resistance trooper helmet. You have some serious skill so I think you could pull those off if you wanted to.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back