Kyle's Commission Suit by NeoKazama

Wow! That costume is going to be the shizznit! The mask is mean lookin mutha! Great job bro I cant wait to get my parts together. I have my wolf bio from biohunter on the way Can't wait to get it. Keep up the good work. :)

Def Kit...

Let see Kyle what do you think about this video ????

CLICK ON FIRST PIC

th_CIMG0166.jpg

CIMG0137.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

Completely amazing work on the bio, inside and out. The damage/cracks look perfect and are a great addition. A top notch suit in the making!

HOLY *Bleep bleep bleep bleep* :D :) im LUVING IT!!! Mannn that wasnt what i was expecting. I mean im seriously in a loss for words. Everyone who sees this suit is gonna **** their pants!!! U wernt lying in ur text when u said its gonna blow my mind!! Am i the first to have that done???? Thats seriously sicker then SARS! (Kit, ur suit is awsome, but i think u have sum competition now) LOL!!!!!! im so glad i picked u to to my suit. Everything i wanted and more....and i keep saying thank u....but THANK YOU!!!!!!!

~KyLe~

lmao... thanks Kyle..but to be very honest, I been next to Kit, and nothing compares to that suit; First off all comes from 2 great artists that made the suit and then the one and only Larry Kidd painted.. I'm just a noob painting, remember I just start using the airbrush a bit over a year ago ...

i knowwww i was being a smartass!!! Just having a little fun. Im kinda jealous i didnt go meet Arnold!! Lucky guy! Well anyway, hope everyone knows its all in good fun and im not really downgrading anyones suit just having a little fun!!!

~KyLe~

Thank you guys,

well I think i'm almost done with the elder head so here you have some more pics... Need more quills tho, and cut some of the ones he has on....lol

CIMG0172.jpg

CIMG0173.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0171.jpg

CIMG0170.jpg

CIMG0169.jpg

CIMG0167.jpg

Lookin good as always!!!! 1 question though......how do u paint dreads? And is it easier to do then latex?? Looks real good man. Looks to me like ur 80-90% done (could be wrong) now comes the worse part. I get my suit and have to stare at the damn thing for 6 LONGGGGGGG months!!!! :)

ps. If i enter halloween contests and lose to sum $15 dollar school girl outift.....im gonna turn into the REAL predator and start taking some skulls!!!!!

~KyLe~

that is just looking sick as all hell my dude. love the scaring on the bio, and the paint scheme for the whole suit so far is insanely cool.

this kyle is a lucky SOB, nice work.

Thank you very much guys for all the comments, after a crazy weekend, i can officially say torso skin is finally done, now gonna paint chest and back armor, cannon is in place already, just need paint.
After that will throw some netting, which in this case won't be classic black. lol

Ok. now some pictures !!!!! :)

CIMG0176.jpg

CIMG0177.jpg

CIMG0178.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

CIMG0181.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0186.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back