Kurtz Dossier from Apocalypse Now (open source for all!)

Do you just want just the seal or all of the other stuff me and James have been working on? sorry to respond so late!
I'm looking for the seal, the big manilla envelope, the yellow envelope for the initial orders, the dymo labels and the personnel folders.

Done. I will put one aside for you.

Got around to getting all the wax stamps made. There are plenty to go around if anyone is interested!
I would love one of those stamps and an Willard addressed envelope. I'm just getting into the build. I have an architectural practice and we have a full size plotter. Going to start playing with printing the Time Cover spread and the Newsweek article. Also going to print some maps. I'm happy to share with you and James if comes out well. Ordering the same Ivory Folders and Onion Skin. I think there are some key photographs missing.
The ones of his Wife and Son. I know Adam mentioned it was his mother but I believe it to be his wife. It's a color picture of the boy so it can't be Kurtz. Also the picture of him and General Westmoreland is key. The driver's license of the women is important as well. I think I can screen grab her face and photoshop it onto another DL.

How did you guys print your pictures? In the film most look glossy. Adam's look glossy as well but the iconic picture of Kurtz he said is matte.

Hello guys! I have not forgotten about you, just been really busy with school. I should have some time soon to make some progress!

I noticed there was a pointer on Kurtz's pocket on the Article I downloaded. I Erased it and also made a picture for Ivory II.
Thinking this folder could work really well. It's not manilla color but it's a lot more sturdy. It already has a hole for the elastic band which you could take off and replace with the ribbon or cover with the wax stamp and add the ribbon below on the main part of the folder.

A couple more docs I built. If you have a better one please let me know!

Attachments

• Kurtz Vietnamese Article.pdf
    103.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Kurtz Letter to Son.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Kurtz Career summary part 1.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 11
  • Stars and Stripes.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Kurt - Murder report.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Cambodia Border Article.pdf
    798.6 KB · Views: 10
Do you just want just the seal or all of the other stuff me and James have been working on? sorry to respond so late!
I think that I responded to you in another thread. But just in case I misremembered, I am interested in the wax seal, the dymo labels and the both the big and letter envelopes. Would also be interested in the flat edge manilla file folders (the ones without any tabs).

I think that I responded to you in another thread. But just in case I misremembered, I am interested in the wax seal, the dymo labels and the both the big and letter envelopes. Would also be interested in the flat edge manilla file folders (the ones without any tabs).
James says that he is ordering the large envelopes on the 1st and I am just about to ship him all of the other stuff that goes along with it (wax stamps, dymo labels etc...) so once he gets all of them I'm sure he will send you all of that stuff. Basically talk to James in like a week. Hopefully that works.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back