Kurtyboy's new Vader Reveal project. 15 June - eye lenses and shutters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Lower mask is nearly complete.
final1.jpg

final2.jpg

final4.jpg

Last edited:

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gosh, that photo from the top, a bit blurry, looks so authentic! amazing job again, this is such a complex prop/costume, it's really impressive to me (y)

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Can I ask what are the circle pieces over the back of the vents?

Amazing build BTW. I think the best reveal I have ever seen.

Thanks
1619022229814.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.