Kurgan sword case, from the film, complete relplica using original film prop

Its ok I have got in touch and I am now eager to find out more, thank you for your kind assistance. How many of you have actually bought one? and how pleased are you with it? (I am like an excited kid just at the thought)

Its ok I have got in touch and I am now eager to find out more, thank you for your kind assistance. How many of you have actually bought one? and how pleased are you with it? (I am like an excited kid just at the thought)

I would also like to know if these ever got finished and if so the price if they are still available. Did you just PM Irish, or get hold of him through another site?

Irish,

Are you really still here? Still waiting...years...on my sword and you don't return my calls...

I was happy to help set up some machined options on this sword but I never heard back on those either (after I dropped off the prototypes)...

Alex

Since I am still waiting on my sword (that I paid for eight years ago), and for the machine work I did for him on a Kurgan sword prototype, I would imagine not ;)

Edit: I am still waiting on the H1 katana from eight years....that I paid for back then. First, the "donor blade was stolen." Then he just quit answering emails and phone calls. I, at least, was half-smart and didn't pay the scammer boy for a Kurgan, although I was promised one of those too. I figured out how to cut a channel in the cast Kurgan crossguards for a more interesting-looking spring loaded "spur" assembly, and did several prototypes...eight years ago.

Last edited:
Since I am still waiting on my sword (that I paid for eight years ago), and for the machine work I did for him on a Kurgan sword prototype, I would imagine not ;)
Wow! sorry to hear that and good to see another oldtimer back on the Forum

It seems that you have to be an immortal to live long enough to actually get one and 6 - 8 months turned into 6 - 8 years!.

From what I've gathered, Raven and Blade is fulfilling Daryl's unfilled orders. Perhaps one could hit them up? They disabled messaging after receiving a cease and desist, though...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back