Kuhn Global CC Red 1 (Red Leader)

Kurt has hired me to build his hero Red 1, and Bob (Hand Solo) is building his Red 2 right now. Scott Alexander built a closed wing Red 1 for him.

Hey Lee,

Can you post this pic again and maybe the other you're talking about? The link doesn't work anymore...

I'm starting on a CC red leader. Just got a kit cheap on ebay. I have your excellent build on another thread as reference, but I'd really like to see any obscure shots of red 1.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Scott

I got a great tech journal pic i can scan and put on here if anyone hasnt got it, its a great image and nice and big, it shows the white R2 in place and no pilot! Let me know and ill dig it out lads!.....lee

Well found it so here it is, ill be using this coupled with Chronicles ref for mine!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/ralphee/Red1scan.jpg

Scott, ill see what i can do, i lost a few files here and there transferring to a new PC buddy, but, i will go check the other harddrive ( i know its not appearing on this one) and see what i can do! Good luck, hope to see your progress!

lee

I look forward to viewing your build! I have always loved Red Leader's paint and weathering scheme!

There will be a new Red Leader done with the SalzMO V3 done VERY soon for the collection... as well as the rest of the squad. ;) I am looking forward to it as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was me. It's missing the plug for the rear of the x-wing though. I've talked to Mike Salzo about a replacement and he'll get me one when the V3 goes into production in a few weeks. Nice inexpensive kit hopefully equals less stress during the build :lol

Were you the guy who won the V2 that went for only around $160 a
couple of weeks ago? pretty good deal if the kit was in good shape.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back